Chapter 6

Beacon ballroom

The dance had begun an hour ago, and most people were enjoying it. Kat and Kropp were fooling around, drinking whatever they could find. Tjaden was dancing with a girl he just met 15 minutes ago, as for Paul, he was outside contemplating the stars that decorated the night sky. He didn't have anyone to dance with, not that it bothered him, but he was a bit jealous of Tjaden. Ever since he entered Beacon, girls have been going crazy over him. Most girls saw him as "classy" and a "gentleman". Having known Tjaden for over 10 years now, those would be the last 2 adjectives he'd use to describe him.

All 4 of them were dressed in cheap suits that they bought for 50 dollars at some off brand store. It wasn't even comparable to the ones in Germany, and it felt awful to wear, but at first glance it looked like any other suit.

Paul stared at the stars for some more time before taking out his scroll. He was looking at his most recent pictures, when he saw a couple of them that looked strange. It was him smiling to the camera and in the background team RWBY was fighting a giant robot. To say he was impressed would be an understatement. He was amazed that such a weapon could exist in this world. If they would've had this, it would've definitely change the tide of the war, like how tanks were supposed to do. He was also surprised at the fact that he took pictures with it. If he wasn't drunk he would've ran away at the first sight of that robot.

While looking at the pictures from last night, Paul didn't notice someone had sneaked up on him.

Himelstoss: Haben Sie Spaß? (Are you having fun)

Paul: Hallo Himelstoss (Hello Himelstoss) Paul replied clearly not excited to see him

Himelstoss: Was hast du in letzter Zeit gemacht, junger Mann? (What have you been doing recently, young man) he said while taking out 2 cigarettes from his breast pocket

Paul: Sie wissen, dass das Rauchen hier verboten ist? (You know smoking is prohibited here right?) He told Himelstoss as he took one of the cigarettes

Himelstoss: Nun, niemand schaut zu (well, no one is watching) Himelstoss replied as he lit both cigarettes

Both, smoked for some minutes before Paul decided to answer Himelstoss's original question

Paul: Ich habe mich in letzter Zeit auf mein Studium konzentriert, ich muss mich an diese neue Welt anpassen (I have been focusing on my studies lately, I need to adapt to this new world)

Himelstoss: Nun, meine Techniken werden Ihnen auf jeden Fall bei Ihrem Training helfen (Well, my techniques will definitely help you in your training) He said proudly

Paul: Nein, das werden sie nicht, Ihre Lehrmethoden sind unbrauchbar und jeder hier hasst Sie. (No they won't, your teaching methods are useless and everyone here hates you.) Paul responded annoyed

Himelstoss: Sie wissen einfach nicht, wie sie die glorreichen kaiserlichen Methoden, die ihnen in Zukunft dienen werden, zu schätzen wissen. (They simply do not know how to appreciate the glorious imperial methods that will serve them in the future.)

Paul: Sie dienten eindeutig nicht Kimmerich (They clearly didn't serve Kimmerich)

Himelstoss: Wer? (Who?) he asked confused

Paul: Herrgott, du erinnerst dich ja nicht einmal an ihn, oder? (Christ, you don't even remember him do you!?) Paul said angrily

Himelstoss stared at him with a blank expression. At that time what Paul wanted most was to punch him square in the nose.

Paul: Die kleine, blonde mit grünen Augen ( The small blonde one with green eyes)

Himelstoss: Ummm nein, was ist mit ihm passiert? (Ummm no, what happened to him)