pt.3

Robin's pov:

"Robin?" Finney said quietly coming up to me. "Yeah Finn?" I asked, smiling at him. "Uh so maybe I can come over to your house today" Finney said nervously. "Really that's great!" I smiled. Finney nodded, standing their awkwardly.

"Hey we could watch the new movie Texas chainsaw massacre?" I laughed, walking down the hallway with Finney at the end of the day. "I can't it's rated R" Finney chuckled shaking his head. "My dad would kill me"

"He can't kill what he doesn't know" I shrugged as I opened the main doors to the school. Finney instantly stopped at the doorway, I turned back to him confused. "Coming Finn?" I asked. He shook his head. "I'm Robin, could we take the other way" he mumbled, I looked over to where moose was standing with his friends.

"That bitch is still bothering you!" I snapped, finney shrugged. "It's whatever" he mumbled. "It's not whatever!" I said, grabbing his forearm and dragging him down the school steps. "Robin!" Finney pleaded. "I don't want to talk to him!" He panicked. "You don't have to, we're just walking past him" I whispered.

I could tell moose and his friends we're watching as we walked past, Finney seemed to press closer to me but I didn't mind. When we had gotten out of moose's sight I spoke up. "You can't keep showing that fucker that he's getting to you!" I explained, Finney shrugged. "Why? He's just gonna beat the shit out of my anyways" Finney mumbled, making me made. "No Finn" I snapped. "You beat that fuckers ass!"

"That's easy for you to say" finney whispered. "Yeah, why's it easy for me?" I asked, trying to keep my cool. I won't get angry at my best friend. "Because your the strongest kid at school!" Finney explained. I snorted. "And you know how many times I've got my ass kicked when I wasn't know as the strong kid" I said, turning the corner to my house, Finney stayed silent. "Please I've walked down the hallway and the countless 'oh isn't that the kid that lost his parents' "

"A title doesn't mean shit for my finn, I'm still the kid I was before" I explained. Finney nodded. "I guess" I frowned. "Well, how was your day besides that?" I asked, hoping this will brighten his mood. It didn't.

"I don't know, good I guess" Finney muttered. "Okay" I said, turning onto my houses sidewalk. "That's good" I took out the keys to open the front door and unlocked it, letting Finney in first. "Thanks" Finney smiled, but it seemed force.

Does he not want to be here? I wondered. Or did I make him uncomfortable. "You okay Finn?" I decided to ask instead. He stood in the living room, his shoes already off, still wearing his bag.

He shrugged. "Yeah?" He answered. "You know if you really don't want to be here you can go home?" I said giving him the free chance to leave if he wants to. "Oh it's not that i was just..." He took a pause. "Thinking" Finney settled on. "Thinking about anything interesting?" I asked, slipping off my shoes, and setting my backpack on a hook. He shook his head. "No not really" he mumbled.

I nodded. "Okay" I signaled him to follow me as I went to go find the movie in my uncle's room. "Are you sure you can watch it?" Finney asked, watching me dig through my uncle's drawer. "Yeah it's fine!" I smiled, holding up the movie I was looking for. "That looks creepy" Finney frowned.

"Kind of the point bud" I laughed leaving for the living room, Finney followed me. I'm happy he could come over.

Another chapter done!!
Word count: 628