ˋ⊰4⊱ˊ The Blue Hoods

A/n: Hey guys, sorry for not updating for a few weeks, a lot of stuff has happened. Also, I know it's ironic I took a quick hiatus right after I say that I might have a semi-consistent schedule. This chapter is going to be a bit shorter, sorry about that, I know it seems disappointing that even after so long you get a chapter that shorter than normal. Anyways this chapter isn't actually from an episode its kind of like a filler, but it does explain some stuff about the blue hoods. Anyways hope you like it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls were taking a break from practicing and you all were sitting at a booth in the smoothie bar, you had zoned out a while ago due to you contemplating what you felt when Mephisto was under the love spell. You felt a small fluttery feeling in your chest along with thinking about how he said something in a cute way, it just felt wrong and it had taken over your mind for the past few days.

You were snapped out of your trance when Auriana called out your name and waved her hand in your face.

"Hey, are you even listening!?" Auriana pouted and crossed her arms.

"What's got you so distracted?" Taila asks taking a sip of her drink.

Auriana suddenly and excitedly jumps up, "Do you have a boy on your mind!" she puts her elbows on the table and props her head up using her hands.

"What? No, I don't," you respond and place your empty drink cup onto the table.

"Are you sure?" Iris teases while playing with the straw sticking out of her drink cup.

"I'm sure, Iris. Anyways, can you all explain the Blue Hoods more, I get they were vigilantes, but what else were they?" you change the topic quickly as you feel a bit of heat growing in your cheeks.

"Oh, the Blue Hoods, well you are proof that they're from the kingdom of Umbros," Taila mentions casually and sips her drink, but she finds that its finishes.

"That is true" you respond now playing with your straw as your drink was finished.

"The Blue Hoods were viglantes known for protecting the Kingdom of Umbros, they were never officially identified as they were good at covering up their steps, but many theorized they the royals of Umbros, who supposedly had no powers. That has now been proven wrong, but I digress. The Blue Hoods were named after their iconic outfits that always had blue hoods on them, they were multiple Blue Hoods in history, three Blue Hood's were officially known to exist and protect the kingdom." Taila finishes her mini history lesson.

"That's a lot," you say until something else pops up into your head. "Hey, is the Kingdom of Umbros still standing, and like, not in Gramorr's control?" you ask suddenly even more interested.

"It is! Umbros is still standing, all thanks to it's connection to other kingdoms. But sadly only one person is in charge of the whole place, and he's only 21, pretty young for a ruler but he manages!" Auriana joins in on the conversation.

"Someone in Umbros is still alive, do you think they're related to me?" you ask hurriedly wanting to know if you have a living relative from your home planet.

"Well they are from the royal family, so most probably," Taila calmly adds.

You are unsure how to feel, you have a living relative, but you've never met them, the idea is frightening but exciting.

"Anyways, do you have a crush on someone-" Auriana speaks up but gets interrupted, to your relief.

"You girls done?" a Nathaniel asks, seemingly popping up out of nowhere and accidently interrupting Auriana.

"Oh yeah, we are" Iris slightly stammers in suprise before handing him her empty cup, her cheeks are painted a light red as she hands it over. Everyone follows suit and hands him their cups.

"Thanks Nathaniel!" you say as he walks to go serve other customers.

"We should get going home," Iris breaks the silence after checking the time.

"We should," Taila supports Iris's statement and you all get up and start walking home.

After about a minute of walking you realize you left something at the booth.

"Oh, guys I think I forgot something at the smoothie bar, I'll catch up with you guys in a bit," you immediatly start speed walking back toward the smoothie bar in hopes of getting there quick.

In your frenzy you don't realize someone in front of you and you bump into them.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm in a hurry" you apologize, barely getting a look but you do catch a look of his green eyes and dark red hair. The person doesn't have time to get a word in as you continue rush to the smoothie bar. You have the feeling that he seemed familiar but you shrug it off.

You get to the smoothie bar and are relived to find that what you forgot is still there. You say a quick goodbye to Nathaniel and race back to catch up with the girls.

The whole way there you had this feeling of being watched, but you could never find the source of the gut feeling so you could do nothing other then shrug it off. You reunite with the girls and you all continue back home.

You get home and the girls keep practicing for their upcoming concerts as you just watch. Its pretty late once they finish practicing, you had gone to do your own work a while ago, but around when they finished was when you finished.

"Since we're done, and it's a weekend, why don't we watch a movie!" Auriana pipes up.

"Sounds good," you reply with a smile on your face.

Once you all decided watching a movie would be nice, you fought over what movie to watch for five minutes. After you finally decided what movie to watch you all huddled on the couch with snacks, blankets, and pillows.

Halfway through the movie all the girls had fallen asleep except for you, but you knew you'd be asleep soon as your eyelids drooped lower and lower. You turned off the movie and yawned, your mind started wandering back to the incident with Mephisto under the love spell, you still couldn't get away from the feeling it gave you when you though about it. Then your mind landed back onto that guy you bumped into when you were getting back to the smoothie bar, he seemed so familiar but you still couldn't put your finger on it. You just shrugged it off, it was something for awake you, not half asleep you.

With one last yawn you close your eyes and soon you fall asleep beside your closest friends.