ˋ⊰15⊱ˊ Mini Scenarios

A/n: Guess who's back! If you didn't guess me, I wouldn't blame you. School has been the only thing I've been focusing on lately but I swear I haven't ditched this book. As an apology and a filler I present to you three small and not canon scenarios to the actual book itself. Cute blurbs of you and Mephisto, what's not to love? :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightmares can't Haunt you While I'm Here-

You were woken up in the dead of night when you felt someone lightly shaking you. You groggily rubbed your eyes and spoke, "Why are you waking me up?" you asked the blurred outline you could see, expecting it to be one of the girls.

"I didn't know who else to go to," Mephisto's soft, almost timid tone was enough to tell you he wasn't here for the usual reason. "What happened, you sound pretty shaken up?" you can finally see him better and you see how his gaze averted yours.

He takes in a deep breath before continuing, "I had a bad nightmare and I read that you usually get comforted after those, and my sister would just call me weak, and Gramorr wasn't even an option, so I thought of you," he finally looks you in the eyes. "You wanted someone to comfort you and you decided to go to one of the people you fight with almost daily," you look at him skeptically. "I knew this was a stupid idea, I should just go, I'm sorry for waking you up-" he tried to leave but you stopped him. "No it's fine, we can be enemies another day, c'mere," you open your arms so he can hug you. He hesitantly embraces you and you comfortingly rub circles on his back.

You two sit there for what feels like a serene eternity before he mumbles something, "Thank you," his whisper almost doesn't reach your ears.

"It's nothing, why don't you stay here for the night," you suggest as you feel him hold you tighter. You two soon drift off in each other's arms, it was honestly one of the most peaceful nights of sleep you've had.

When you woke up he was nowhere to be seen, but when you looked at the empty spot next to you a smile graced your lips. Knowing you had gotten closer to the person haunting your dreams in the best way possible made your heart skip a beat.

You happily awaited to share another moment like that, and it came sooner than you thought

Shallow Wounds and Deeper Words-

You and Mephisto were secretly meeting behind your friends' backs. It had been going on for over a month and was always the highlight of your day. If you two had to fight and one got hurt more than usual, the other would treat the other's wound when you met up.

You had gotten home from a nasty fight with the twins, a crystal had grazed your leg but it was deep enough to draw blood and make you cry out in pain.

You limped into your room, each step followed by a hiss as the pain seared your nerves.

You grab a first aid kit and sit down, getting ready to patch the wound up with shaking hands, but you hear a whoosh before the kit is gently removed from your grasp.

You look up to see dark green eyes with worry and care embedded in them staring at you.

"Mephisto?" the words slip out of your mouth akin to a question, the haze of the pain blurring your perception and making you confused as to why he was here.

"You didn't think I'd let you do that yourself, especially after being the one who caused it," his tone is soft, nothing like what it was in the fight, a small smile makes its way to your face as the pain seems to dissipate as it's replaced with a calm joy.

"Honestly, I'd let you do it a million times if it meant we could keep doing this," you speak with a grin, though it was obvious the gash had done a number on you as there was an obvious fog in your eyes from blood loss.

Mephisto's gaze shot up to yours, "Don't even joke about that," his tone was serious now, he sounded mad, and you felt guilty that you had ruined his mood.

"Sorry..." the word barely above a whisper your ears almost missed it as you ducked your head down in shame, but he didn't. He looks up, the same soft look in his eyes, he had finished with your wound by now.

"It's not your fault, any of it" his gloved hands move from your leg to delicately holding your face. "I would just never want to see you hurt like this more than once, and yet I'm somehow always the person slashing these scars into your skin," he looks over the bandaged cut before meeting your eyes again. "If there was anything I'd want to do a million times is just to stay in your comfort, just us, no worries." you smile as his breath fans over your face. You lean forward to where your foreheads are touching, closing your eyes as you melt into the warmth that radiates off of him.

It wasn't long before you dozed off, you only realized you fell asleep when you woke up, thinking back to the night before with a smile.

You couldn't believe what happened, but then again, the bandage on your leg proved your beliefs wrong.

When Daydreams meet Reality-

You and Mephisto had been seeing each other behind your respective friends' and families' backs, but being an alien princess with powers or being an alien with powers can fill up your schedules. While you saw the other almost daily, that was on the battlefield, and not in each other's arms. You found yourself longing for some alone time with him any moment you could, which ended up with you being distracted while the girls were trying to do something with you. They had gotten worried but you always waved off their concerns with just being tired, but in honesty, you were just tired of being deprived of the guy you liked.

This leads you to now, alone in your room, thinking about everything you and Mephisto could be doing, cuddling, going on dates, kis-

You were interrupted by a cough, and you turned your head to see Mephisto leaning his shoulder against your wall with a smile on his face.

"Must've been pretty busy thinking if you couldn't even notice me," he looks away, pretending to be hurt. "Maybe I should leave you to be stuck in your thoughts," he crosses his arms, acting like he's thinking about it.

"Oh c'mon, you know I'd rather be stuck in your arms," you say as you use your pointer finger to tip his head to face yours.

"You know I could never resist such an offer," he smiles, taking you in his arms and teleporting you into your bed to cuddle.

You lay comfortably against his chest as he holds you close to him until he speaks up again.

"What were you thinking about?" he asks while he mindlessly draws circles on your skin.

"Funnily enough, about you, us, in this position too actually," you smile against him and a laugh rumbles out of his chest spilling into your ears like honey.

"Guess you summoned me here," he jokes.

"I'll have to do it more often then,"