ˋ⊰8⊱ˊ Sirens!

A/n: Another chapter! Sorry for making you all wait like a week for this, I was just exhausted this week cause of some school stuff. Also, next week starting Friday I won't be here for 5 days because of something that's coming up. So instead of a normal chapter, I wanted to give you guys a chapter full of different scenarios of you and Mephisto! I've already started working on it and I just want your opinions on the idea. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls had agreed to perform at a charity that focused on saving the whales and they were able to bring one plus one, you. The event was taking place on a yacht and you all were aboard.

You four were on the deck surrounded by people and tables filled with food that were designed to look like whales to fit the theme. Auriana loved it, Taila not so much.

"They certainly made beautiful food!" Aurian admires a watermelon cut into the shape of a whale.

"Ugh, ornaments on food is such a waste of-" Taila cuts herself off, "They have whale smoothie cups, and the straw comes out of the blowhole," Taila takes a sip of the drink.

"And the food isn't the only beautiful thing on this cruise," Auriana looks over at a boy who's standing beside a man in a wheelchair.

"I know! I'm so glad you guys agreed to come sing on this charity save the whales cruise," Iris. "Oh, right whales, yes, that's what I was talking about," Auriana breaks out of her trance and looks back at Iris.

"These people do have a soft spot for their beasts, don't they, and it appears Auriana has a soft spot for a different sort of beast," Taila lightly jokes making you snicker.

Auriana waves at the boy who waves back with a smile on his face, he had green eyes and brown hair with an orange jacket on. The boy starts walking away from the older man and you four have moved on by then. "You know, humans and whales have had a relationship for thousands of years, in fact, some humans can even speak whale," Auriana tries to speak whale causing everyone on the deck to look in your direction. "That's whale for good morning, or is it whale for please don't eat me?" Auriana trails off.

"I'm sure it's one of those," Iris awkwardly says. "Or is it which way is north, there's something I'm forgetting," Auriana was about to try and speak whale again but you quickly stopped her by covering her mouth as you had gotten uncomfortable due to the number of people staring at you and the girls. "You guys should practice for the performance!" you try and give yourself and the girls a reason to leave. "Yeah we probably should," Iris is quick to agree with you. "Yes, immediately," Taila catches on and you four leave to where they would be performing. You help set up so they can practice and watch as they run through the performance.

It was going well until Iris's pendant started glowing, Taila points at it making Iris confused. "Taila the point isn't until the chorus," Iris says. "She's pointing at your pendant Iris," you explain.

"Someone needs help, quick, let's split up and search the boat," Iris runs off and you four go your separate ways trying to find whoever needs help. You walk around the boat looking for anyone who needed help but you didn't find anything. You all group up back in the room where they'd be performing. Iris walks in, "Any luck," she asks while walking down the stairs and you shrug. "Nothing but cruise passengers hogging the smoothies," Taila crosses her arms, "I saw people on their second helping already," Taila finishes.

"We should cast a spell to find out who's in trouble," Iris suggests. "Hey, look at Iris thinking like a magical princess, that's a great idea," Auriana says. "Wow, there's really a spell for that, I was totally guessing," Iris admits.