ˋ⊰6⊱ˊ Sing for me!

A/n: Hey I wanted to make up for my absence by posting two days in a row, also I was reading some stories so I got some inspiration for what should happen in this chapter so I hope you like it! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up early as today was one of Lolirock's concerts, you had bought a ticket to the concert as you always wanted to find a way to support the girls. You were accompanying them to before the concert too so you had to be up early for that.

You got up and got dressed and went downstairs to meet up with the girls. The only person on time other than you was Taila.

"At least someone's on time," Taila comments with her arms crossed, you just smile at her in response as you were still tired. You two hear someone coming down the stairs and see Iris putting her signature headband on as she walks over to you two.

"Hey guys, sorry for being late," she smiles and Taila sighs. You all hear frantic steps running down the stairs as Auriana comes down with a sheepish grin on her face.

"Let's just get going," Taila uncrosses her arms and walks to the front door with all of you following.

You were walking to the venue but Iris suddenly speaks up, "Hey do you want smoothies from the smoothie bar?" she asks.

"Yes!" Auriana eagerly answers. "I'd like one," you say. "I'd love a smoothie Iris, but sound check starts in ten minutes," Taila reminds Iris. "I know, I know, I'll be quick," Iris says and runs off to the smoothie bar.

You three continue to the venue and get there a few minutes early. You wait for a bit before sound check officially starts and Iris wasn't there yet which worried you a bit.

Suddenly a girl, Joanna, comes in with Iris in tow.

They start the sound check but when Iris tries to practice notes a purple aura appears around her before she coughs. She tries to practice again but her voice just doesn't seem to cooperate with her.

Suddenly everyone who's supposed to sing except Auriana and Taila starts coughing and the same purple aura appears around all of them.

Above everyone yellow orbs hovered, except one was pink and it was Iris's. Dark storm clouds rolled in even though it was clear skies a minute before. From the storm clouds came a vortex that was sucking in the orbs. Iris tried to run after the orbs and get hers back but failed, after that you were back in the venue trying to figure out what happened, and you had a good hunch.

"What are we going to do? The concert starts in a couple of hours," Joanna panics, "We worked so hard," she looks down defeated.

"Don't worry, we'll figure out what's wrong and find a cure in time for the show," Iris puts her hand on Joanna's shoulder to comfort her, "I promise," Iris tenderly finishes. The two hug each other before Joanna walks off.

Taila walks over and explains what she found out and why it was such a weird case, "Whatever happened to your singing voice, we need to get it back," Taila says. "Yeah, without your singing voice your magic is super weak," Auriana adds.

"You won't be able to transform, forget about fighting Gramorr," Taila crosses her arms.

"So what do we try?" Iris's determined voice makes the concerned atmosphere dwindle.

"Let's try everything," Taila smiles.

Taila opened up the training grounds which also had a library, she had a bag of something in her hands, "If this works, it will allow you to transform, but your magic will be weak, but it's a start," she reaches her hand into the bag and pulls out a dull green slime. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," she holds the glob of slime in her hand and you, Iris and Auriana smell the slime and it smells disgusting, it makes you all gag. Iris protests having to eat it and Taila tries to convince her but fails so she gives in and you all look for an alternative solution by looking through books in the library. Iris finds something useful, "There are these glowing balls of light, and each one had a very faint sound, like humming. I think those were our voices, including mine," she explains. "We must find those voices," Taila says. "Oh, I have an idea, follow me" Auriana gets up and runs off somewhere and you all follow her.