ˋ⊰10⊱ˊ A Promise is a Promise

A/n: Hey guys! I'm back, I'm really sorry for the long and announced hiatus. I was getting used to a new schedule and such, I also had big writing assignments due so those kinda gave me writer's block, but I am back and still committed to finishing this fic. Hope you enjoy the chapter! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were helping the girls get ready for a show happening. At the moment you were helping Iris update some of the set pieces they wanted.

Iris shows the notepad to Taila, "We did some minor tweaks to the setlist for our show at the museum. If you want to take a look," she hands it to Taila.

"I'm off to the museum to finish dressing the stage area," Auriana says as she rushes past us. "We'll be there soon, and Auriana don't get sidetracked by boys this time," Taila looks back at Auriana who skids to a stop. "Please, I have other interests than just boys y'know," she puts her hands on her hips. "Name three," Taila says. "That's easy, magic, smoothies, and- and" Auriana pauses, "Okay so I like boys, but I really do like other things too! Just can't think of them right now," she finishes.

"All Taila means to say is, stay focused," Iris explains. "Of course, on what?" Auriana jokes and you all laugh. "I'm kidding!" Auriana leaves, "Performing, that's three," Auriana then leaves.

You Iris and Taila look over the new setlist and add finishing touches to other things concerning the concert before you all leave to meet up with Auriana.

"Nice job Auriana, but where are you," Iris says. Auriana had set up, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. Amaru, who was in your arms, sniffs for Auriana's scent. When he finds it he points in the direction it leads.

Just then, Auriana walks up to you three from the opposite direction Amaru pointed with a blonde-haired beside her. She says all three of your names, somewhat surprised to see you. "Oh, um, this is Matt," Auriana giggles lightly as you wave, "He just showed me the most amazing dinosaur exhibit," Auriana explains. "You should come by to see it sometime," Matt smiles, "Well I better get back to work before my boss gets upset with me," Matt runs off with a small wave. "Okay, bye" Auriana waves back with a light blush on her cheeks. Matt looks back to continue waving but trips and falls on his face. You all wince but Matt gets back up for one last wave before he's out of view.

"Dinosaurs, that's what you're interested in?" Taila smugly asks. "Yes! They're incredible!" Auriana turns back to look at you three. "Huh," you questioningly say with a smirk on your face. "No really, they remind me of my pets back in Volta," Auriana tries defending herself. "Sure," Taila smugly replies, making Auriana snarl at Taila's suggestion.

Iris links her right arm with Auriana's and her left with your right, following her lead you link your left arm with Taila's. "Come on, we have lots of time before our show, let's go see the new exhibits," Iris walks toward the museum with you all in tow.

You four find yourselves in the gem section of the museum, you break off to look at some gems that catch your eye. You see a raw crystal still surrounded by stone. What caught your eye was that the crystal's formation resembled a heart, you look at the label. It read "A raw piece emerald found in Western Australia, and its natural form has the shape of a heart." "Cool," you thought. Out of nowhere, an alarm starts blaring with red lights flashing to accompany it. "Was that me," you hear Auriana say behind you making you inwardly groan before turning around to see why this started. You see Auriana leaning over a display and holding a blue gem in her arms, seemingly unaware of what she did wrong.

Suddenly a man with white hair bursts in holding a walkie-talkie defensively, "I have a walkie-talkie and I'm not afraid to use it," the man says.

"We're so sorry, honest. We didn't mean to do anything wrong," Iris holds her hands up. Matt suddenly comes in "Is everyone okay? What happened?" Matt looks between the man and Auriana. "I got carried away by the beauty of the exhibit and I got a tiny bit too close," Auriana sheepishly says. Matt seems to assess the situation for a few seconds before turning to the white-haired man, "It was just an accident Stanely, you know how it is, I do it all the time," Matt puts his hand on Stanley's back while walking away for a bit. "I sure do Matt," Stanley says seeming less than pleased at Matt. "Look it's not like they were stealing it or anything, right?" Matt asks cooly but Iris and Auriana seemed to sweat at the question but answered nonetheless, while Taila was calmer when she answered. Then in sync the three of them confidently said "We promise!" with a closed eye smile.