ˋ⊰11⊱ˊ Lucky Star

A/n: Back with another chapter. I'm not sure if you guys will like this chapter as much as the others but I still hope you like it! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up to the frantic shaking from Auriana making you snap upwards, "What's happening?" you groggily ask. "We're going to Lily Bowman's party today!" Auriana jumps up in down in excitement. "Oh, okay," you say now fully awake due to Auriana's yelling. "Are you not excited?" Auriana asks you as if you were sprouting two heads, to which you shake your head. "No, I am, I swear," you smile cheekily and Auriana just looks at you unamused before walking out of your room.

You get ready and meet up with Taila and Auriana downstairs, now the three of you were waiting for Iris. Then Iris comes down the stairs and you three get in a car to get to the party.

You finally arrive and get out of the car, admiring the huge mansion behind the detailed gates that stood in front of you.

"Oh, am I dreaming?" Auriana says beside you as she stares at the mansion. "It's real, Lily Bowman's mansion," Iris says with a giggle. Iris opens the golden gates with 'LB' engraved into the beautiful design and you walk inside.

There are people dancing on the dance floor with a Dj playing songs, but there are booths in other places, and you see one of those places where you can take pictures with your friends. The place is lightly packed with people scattered everyone across the lawn.

"Hey, I can't believe we're really playing at Lily Bowman's party," Iris turns back to you. "I know! I prepared by watching all her movies ten times. What do you think she's like, is she was me and I was her I would be the happiest girl in the world," Auriana eagerly says.

You all explore the party, but honestly, you weren't really feeling it, parties weren't your thing because crowds weren't your thing. I mean why wouldn't this place be crowded, it's Lily Bowman! One of the best actors ever, she starred in one of your favourite movies too!

You were mostly standing on the sidelines, watching people go about the party and have fun but you couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched. You glanced around, but you didn't want to seem paranoid so you just grouped back up with the girls, who were standing outside of a photo booth. Then from behind you, you hear someone call out your name. "There you are I was just looking for you!" Auriana runs up beside you before slightly pushing you toward the other girls. "We couldn't take a picture without you," Taila says to you and Iris nods, "She right y'know, it wouldn't feel quite right."

You smile at the girls' kind words before being stuffed into the cramped photo booth by Auriana.

You, Auriana, and Iris pose, but Taila stays in the same rigid position in each picture with the same forced smile. "C'mon Talia, smile," Iris tries to encourage Taila who still remains completely still. "I am smiling," Taila says annoyed, making you all look at her while still posing. Once the picture you were posing for snapped, you all started tickling Taila, making her smile for real and getting a good picture.

You all rush out of the booth to look at the pictures, laughing at how frozen Taila looks amongst other parts of the pictures. You four walk away unaware of the eyes following you.

The girls had to start checking the concert's props and needed items so that's when you left them to that. You found a table full of snacks and got some for yourself.

That same feeling of being watched made you uncomfortably cover yourself up with your arms. Even if you tried to convince yourself it wasn't there, it still lingered.

Suddenly Amaru was at your feet, rubbing his fur against your leg. You picked him up and saw Taila walking toward you, you waved and she waved back. Once she got close enough she spoke "Iris sensed someone was in trouble, so now we're just trying to find out who it is, we wanted to cover more ground by splitting up," she quickly told you the plan before walking off to continue searching.