Chapter 11: Realisation pt.2

"Sorry I'm rambling." I explained jokingly.

I totally just bored her to death with all of that.

"Hado?" I asked.

"Hello?" I asked again, waving my hand infront of her.

She was seemingly just staring directly into my eyes, almost as in a trance. 

I prodded at her arm with my finger, failing to make her produce a sign of consciousness. I was sort of unsure what to do when she suddenly shook her head and started to frantically apologise.

"Oh my goodness! Sorry Midoriya, I didn't mean to be disrespectful. I just started day dreaming by accident!" Hado said while waving her hands in front of her, as if to signal she wasn't guilty.

"It's fine, it happens to me all the time too, more than I care to admit honestly..." I spoke.

A light shade of rosy red attached itself to my face as I reminisced about the moments I would just stare and think about Hado. Why it would happen? Absolutely no clue; all I knew is that something was... different than what I usually felt when I was with Hado.

A loud ringing sound shot it's way throught the school, singalling the start of the next and final period of the day. I was disappointed our conversation was cut short but immediately became excited again as I now got to spend the next lesson with Hado. 

"See you soon, Hado" I cheerfully exclaimed, flashing her a smile. 

"Y-Yea, see you soon, Midoriya." she stuttered out flusteredly.          

I arrived at class 1-A for my hero costume where I found All Might waiting for everyone to get their suits. I grabbed my case off the wall and headed for the changing rooms. As I walked in, I was met with an unpleasant smell. Thinking nothing of it I walked in and began to change. 

"Greetings, Midoriya." Iida welcomed me.

All the boys in 1-A changed somewhat awkwardly while tolerating the stench.

After everyone had changed, we began to walk to the battlefield and I met up with Uraraka on the way. We chatted leisurely until we made it to battlefield gamma, training ground for the student study progamme. All of the third years surrounded All Might, waiting for us to arrive.

"You know the drill everyone, find your partners and get to training!" All Might instructed.

My eyes scanned the crowd for Hado, completely faining ignorance towards Sora. Once, I laid eyes on her, my mind went blank with joy. Why was this happening all the time? I attempt to ignore this overwhelming feeling, pushing it deep down and head to Hado, bidding farewell to Uraraka on the way over.

I wave Hado down and excitedly jog towards her. She was levitating slightly off the floor in her hero costume. Hado looks so cute in her hero costume, just floating there... Ugh, what is wrong with me? I remove any thoughts still lingering within my mind and extend my fist. She extends hers aswell and bumps mine, flashing a small smile. 

I followed suit, albeit with a noticable blush. We started walking when a voice shouted after me.

"Hey, Hado! Why so quick to get your hands on my partner?" Sora exclaimed.

"I'm cosigned to Midoriya for his training, Aizawa's orders." Hado replied innocently.

"What! This is an Outrag- wait, does that mean I don't have to train him?" 

"Well, technically you shoul-" Hado attempted to say.

"Have fun!" He spoke, waving us off.

Hado and I just stared at each other with a look of disbelief as we burst out into laughter.