1.Sandy the discovery

Nico and Sandy were walking down the street, the two teenagers were heading towards Nico's house. Both were happy. Nico, who had been in a relationship with his girlfriend for almost a year, had discovered in recent months that he found overweight girls sexier than thin girls. Nico loved to cook and especially pastry. He even wanted to make it his job. Also every Saturday he went to the stove and redid all the great classics of pastry, tart, Paris-Brest, Opéra, black forest, ... . And unlike his ex, Sandy loved watching him, helping him sometimes and especially eating what he was doing. So that in 1 year she had taken 10 kilos. Sandy had been afraid that he would leave her but to his great astonishment Nico found his girlfriend more beautiful and sexier. He himself did not understand. But he didn't care to understand. As for Sandy, she didn't care about gaining weight as long as her boyfriend still loves her so much. But Nico had discovered by chance while surfing the Internet full of obese girls, who displayed themselves without any embarrassment and even made porn. Exhilarated by what he had seen he had sought to know more. He had discovered that these women were BBW (Big Beautiful Woman) or SSBBW (Super Size Beautiful Woman). They had chosen to grow, to be enormous even, reaching 120, 150, 180 kilos or more. Some had even gained weight to fulfill their boyfriend's fantasy. Sometimes it was their buddy who fed them. Nico had just discovered "feedeerism" and had only one idea in mind, to convince Sandy to fatten up for his pleasure, or even to let himself be fattened up. Nico was very afraid that she would refuse. This is what she had done a few minutes earlier, fearing the reaction of her parents, her friends, for her health, ... . But Nico had known how to find the right words. In fact he had used an easy and cowardly argument. "If you don't want to, I'll find another girl who will say yes to me. ". Nico was handsome, many girls dreamed of going out with him. Sandy who loved her boyfriend like crazy and always had the anguish of being abandoned for another then accepts without hesitation. Nico proud of himself smiles. He offers her to go to his house to eat what he has prepared for her. So hand in hand they walk towards Nico's house.

Arriving at Nico's, Sandy discovers a flan, her favorite cake, on the kitchen table. She smiles, she knows that Nico did it on purpose to finish convincing her. She finds it both devious and cute. And she thinks that if he is also attentive during his weight gain, and that their antics are even hotter, it's worth it. She sits down at the table and Nico serves her a slice, then serves it again. She eats the whole flan with all the more pleasure as it is perfectly vanilla-flavoured, with the ideal consistency. Satisfied, she pushes back her chair and lets herself slide just enough to get comfortable. Nico approaches and puts his hand on his belly. Gently he caresses while admiring the roundness that he forms after this snack. If Nico's jeans don't show anything, Sandy knows from his way of caressing his belly that he wants to make love to him. She doesn't necessarily want to but she can't refuse him, she likes it too much.

The following weeks, to the delight of Sandy Nico, is just as attentive, even if she finds it increasingly difficult to fit into her jeans. If for Sandy it's annoying, her boyfriend loves to see her tight in her clothes. He doesn't know why but seeing his girlfriend's belly popping out makes him hard. Annoying, that's also what Sandy thinks of the remarks she hears on her way: "big cow", "big sow", "elephant",... . But she laughs at these remarks. Sandy feels good in her body. She even feels better than before. His only real problem comes from his parents who do not accept his weight gain. If the unsightly side of this weight gain bothers them, the risks to their health also concern them. By gaining weight in a significant way Sandy tires his skeleton, his heart and promotes new diseases. Sandy as she explains it to her parents is fully aware of it as she is aware but she doesn't care. As she does not care about the criticism of Nico who, according to his parents, made him enter into an unequal relationship, of dominant-dominated. She loves him madly, above all she does not want to lose him. And even if she lets herself be dominated by her boyfriend, that doesn't bother her. Desperate, Sandy's parents go to see Nico's parents to lecture their son.