8.Alexander a new discovery

Alexandre is a young boy of 20, blond with blue eyes, with a child's face. Coming from a wealthy family that works in import-export, he lives off his parents. As he was beginning to take an interest in the world of "feederism", which he was trying to fatten up on his own, he came across Cindy's site and from the first images he was in awe of Nico. We can even say that he falls in love with it. His homosexuality is the second secret he hides from his wealthy trigonal family. On Cindy's site ambiguity is not allowed. It is specified that she is the "feeder" of her boyfriend and her girlfriend. But Alexandre is in love and even if he is clumsy in the game of seduction, he is ready to do anything to seduce Nico. Gathering his courage in both hands, he sends a message to Cindy. This one is surprised, it is the first time that an amateur declares himself and even declares wanting to become their "feedee". After talking about it with Nico and Sandy, she replies that they are ready to welcome her. Alexandre, very happy with this news, tells his parents that one of his friends has found a roommate and that he is going to live with him to learn how to live. Amazed but nevertheless delighted that their son is taking charge, Alexandre's parents let him go.

 Amazed but nevertheless delighted that their son is taking charge, Alexandre's parents let him go

Alexandre arrives a few days later at Cindy, Sandy and Nico's. All three are surprised by the youthful appearance of their amateur. But Cindy quickly senses that their "guest" is gay. No doubt her gaze sparkles too much when it falls on Nico. That day things go no further than a simple gargantuan McDo.

The next day Cindy, whose day off it is, takes the opportunity to question Alexandre.

"How do you feel with us ?

- I feel good.

- Did you like the pizza last night ?

- Yes. I really like your weight gain program.

- Thanks. I recognize that it gives good results. Afterwards, even if we begin to know each other, we are open to new ideas. Even if there's something you love or hate, you have to tell us.

- OK. - By the way about liking or not liking. Would you like one of us to be your "feeder" or do you prefer that we do it as a group ?

- If it were possible, I would like Nico to be my "feeder".

- It's true that he's the one with the most experience. And then he knows the "feeder" side as well as the "feedee" side. Even if he's never been a guy's feeder and he's a little reluctant at first, I'm sure he'll like it. Maybe he will even agree to be your "feedee" if you feel like it. You will see it is a real pleasure. It's impressive how much he can eat. And I admit that he is terribly sexy when his belly protrudes from the t-shirt afterwards.

- That's right...he's very sexy. »

Before Nico comes home Cindy offers Alexandre to go buy some clothes in anticipation of the pounds that would soon fall on him. When half an hour later the baker comes home from work he is surprised to find Cindy alone. She explains to him that Alexandre went out to buy clothes and that she needs to talk to him.