3.Samiha, the gazelle becomes a hippopotamus

Nico had won his pastry bakery baccalaureate and had just been hired in the bakery where he had done his apprenticeship. At the end of his apprenticeship, his boss, very pleased with him, offered the young boy to hire him. Alone in the kitchen, he couldn't do it anymore. Nico was in charge of doing the afternoon batches to let his boss breathe. He had been working for a little over two months now. His affair with Constance was beginning to drift apart when one evening he came across a broken down car by the side of the road, the bonnet open and its driver who seemed to be waiting. Nico decides to stop. The driver is a young girl who must be barely older than him. A pretty slender North African.

"Hello, are you out of order?

- Yes.

- I called a convenience store. It shouldn't take long.

- Do you want me to wait with you?

- I do not want to bother you.

- I don't mind in any way. »

Nico has never been attracted to girls from the southern Mediterranean, but she is quite pretty. And she would probably be even prettier with a few extra pounds Nico said to himself, but he didn't want to relive what he had experienced with Sandy...unless the young girl was independent of her family. He himself would soon take his independence since he was going to sign to rent a studio. So in the discussion, in an innocuous way Nico tries to find out if she still lives with her parents. Quickly Samiha, since that is her first name, tells him that she is working on her computer in her small apartment. Nico is delighted with her answer and tries to find out a little more about her. He learns that to let off steam from the stress of work she runs. Nico is a little disappointed, but he has enough confidence in himself, in his charm to set out to conquer the beauty, transforming the gazelle into a buffalo.

After studying the terrain Nico launches into the battle armed with his smile and his patter. Samiha does not seem insensitive and when the convenience store arrives Nico offers to bring her back. To thank him for keeping her company and for bringing her back, she offers to eat at her house. But Nico, who had understood that she didn't know how to cook, decides to prepare food himself. Failing to be able to do something original given the emptiness that reigned in the cupboards, Nico decides to make Bolognese pasta and baked apples. Samiha feasts and surprises herself to refill.

"You cook really well. Are you sure you don't want to stay and cook me ?

- And in exchange what would you give me ? He replies with a smirk.

- I pay you in kind.

- You're cute and nice, that suits me. »

Nico approaches Samiha's face and kisses her, surprising herself at how quickly her charm has worked. He gets up, walks around the table while continuing to kiss Samiha, lands in front of her and gently gestures for her to get up. They head for the bed. Clothes are strewn all the way to the bed where Nico discovers, he must admit, a very pretty girl. Slender legs, a perfectly flat stomach, small round breasts. Very quickly caresses are followed by oral pleasures. His pleasures are followed by those of penetration in which they both take great pleasure before caressing each other again and falling asleep.

The next morning Nico leaves, promising Samiha to come back in the evening to cook for her. While working Nico thinks of a solution so that Samiha eats more and stops running. If he can count on his cooking skills and the beauty's appetite to eat more, he doesn't yet know how to convince her to stop running. When he comes out he still has no solution. He will improvise. In the meantime he is shopping.

When she sees him return Samiha is terrified by all the errands he has done. He immediately goes to the stove to prepare a mixed salad, a gratin dauphinois and a plum pie. Samiha is amazed by everything he prepares for her and when it's time to eat he says to her, "I'll make you enough for tomorrow noon, unless we eat everything tonight. ". Samiha that they will never be able to eat all that tonight and that her meal the next day is already ready. But she is greedy and Nico is an excellent cook, so they eat everything. Nico has a healthy appetite but Samiha is shown to be able to eat almost as much as him.