5.Laure, "BBW" for love

After breaking up with Alysson, sad, depressed, Nico decides to be alone for a while. But while he has been moping for a month, he receives a call from his sister. She has a favor to ask of him and suggests going to see him to talk to him about it. When she arrives Nico notices that her big sister is not alone, with her Laure her best friend. She explains to her brother that her friend is madly in love with a man, one of her colleagues, a soldier, who swears by overweight girls. Laure tried several times to gain weight without results to seduce him. But she did not succeed. Although for health reasons she does not approve of what he is doing she accepts out of friendship for Laure to ask her brother for help. Nico, who has already helped Alysson to realize his dream, hesitates but ends up accepting in front of the imploring gaze of the young woman. But he's beginning to have enough experience to ask her if she's sure of herself.

"I really want to help you put on weight, Laure. But if ever for any reason you want to lose the weight you've gained, tell me right away and don't blame me for making you gain it.

- OK.

- So if you agree we will discuss a little to see where the problem comes from."

While discussing with her the young man realizes that Laure does not fully assume her desire to grow. She eats fat, sweet, salty, but holds back on the quantities and sometimes even makes herself vomit. Round as a child she had made big diets to become thin and since then she has been restricting herself on food. Even though she wanted to put on weight for love she had been so unhappy to be constantly made fun of at school, to go on diets, not to be able to eat as she wanted that she couldn't put on weight again. Above all, she did not understand that a man likes round women. To convince her, he tells her how he made his girlfriends fat and the pleasure he took in it. Laure is surprised but indeed some men prefer big ones. But before starting to make her gain weight Nico offers her to have an evening with the soldier she is in love with. He wants to see if it's worth it and especially to tell her that he finds her pretty but that he would find her even more beautiful with 20, 30 or 40 kilos more.

Laure therefore organizes an evening to which Nico and the soldier in question are invited, but also Nico's sister and another of their army colleagues. During the meal Nico and his sister take turns chatting with Charles, Laure's crush. They are obliged that he is a good man, kind, gentle, helpful, straight, ... . Especially Nico's sister asks him if he finds Laure pretty.

"Yes she is pretty. But I prefer curvy girls.

- She doesn't like me talking about it but she is very careful about what she eats so as not to gain weight. She is afraid that if she takes it she will no longer please men.

- It's really too bad. You should let go. You would be really pretty with a few extra pounds. »

An hour later, somewhat drunk, Charles lets go and declares to Laure, "You're only missing about twenty kilos. There you would be frankly sexy and I would have only one desire... to jump you. Sorry to make you my wife. You have all the qualities that weight lacks...". It wasn't very fine but it seemed to come from the heart. Even though he's drunk, Laure is happy to hear him say that and decides to put on weight the next day.

A few days later Laure learns that Charles is leaving the following week on an external operation. External operations last 6 months. After 6 months of mission, the soldiers return to France before being assigned to other missions. Laure who only took one small kilo calls Nico to warn him and ask him.

"I have 6 months to become huge. You have to fatten me up as much as possible.

- Then we will have to increase the quantities."

Nico therefore decides to use the same method as the one he used with Alysson. If she wasn't eating as much she seemed to have the ability to do just as well if she let herself go completely.

Every evening Laure leaves the base where she works to eat at Nico's. While for years she ate like a sparrow, she literally devours what Nico prepares for her. Probably more than the desire to let go, always in control of herself, it's Nico's cooking talent that makes her eat so much. Having carte blanche Nico indulges in cooking everything he wants, pies, dishes in sauce, cakes, ... . He doesn't hesitate either to take her to McDonald's or to order her pizzas. And the results are there. Every weekend Nico pulls out the scale so she can weigh herself. Each time she climbs on it, the machine displays 1 kilo more.

Laure is happy to finally succeed in gaining weight and so quickly. And if she pulls out the scale to find out how much she's taken in a week, Nico doesn't need the machine to see that she's visibly getting bigger. Especially since Laure likes to wear tight-fitting clothes.

One evening when she has just arrived at Nico's she takes advantage of having arrived early to admire herself in the young man's mirror. Now her buttocks are very round and very thick, her thighs are touching and her belly is starting to stick out well. Only her breasts have, to her great regret, not grown. While we had always told her that beauty was thinness, she realizes that she is very pretty and curvaceous. She even had to admit that she took pleasure in putting on weight. And it wasn't just because Nico was a great cook. She liked to see her body change, thicken. After admiring herself, she goes to the table where Nico sets her eggs with mayonnaise, before bringing a nice potato and bacon pie to finish with an apple pie. Laure eats half the pie and the pie as usual before nibbling on the packet of cakes that Nico has taken out. Satisfied she smiled watching her blouse stretch under the effect of what she just swallowed. The buttons are ready to drop as are his jeans.

Laure is her sister's best friend, she's a few years older than him and Nico has never looked at her other than as a friend. But in the three months he's been fattening her up, her look has changed. She has a pretty face and with the 15 kilos he made her gain he begins to find her sexy. And seeing her full tonight, ready to blow her clothes off if she swallows anything again, Nico starts getting hard. An idea then germinates in his brain. Laure always has a spare outfit in her belongings. He offers her to eat or drink a little more, just enough to loosen the buttons of her blouse and her pants. Laure thought for a few moments and accepted. Nico opens a new can and a new package of cakes for her. And as she finishes her Coke and cookies the buttons of her blouse loose under the pressure of the swelling belly. The trouser button is barely holding but is still holding so Nico makes Laure drink one last can. This time the pants also loose leaving the big belly of the young woman out. The cracked pants, the undone blouse reveals Laure's belly and little bra. She then understands what Nico had in mind. She too has always considered him a friend. But tonight, under the effect of everything she's just eaten, of her partly naked body, of Nico's gaze, she too feels her penis itch.

Nico gets up, he approaches Laure, spreads the sides of her blouse and begins to caress her stomach. His movements at first concentrated on the stomach widen towards Laure's chest and sex. His mouth approaches that of the young woman and sticks to her.

The next day Laure decides to move in with Nico so that he fattens her up more easily and above all because they become lovers. The two ended up having feelings for each other. But both knew they were too different for their love to last. Even though Charles was physically different, his opposite, they were otherwise alike. They had the same tastes, the same tastes, the same desires, the same way of life except for a few details.

Laure continues to gain weight and look better. When Charles returns from his mission and sees her again, he cannot believe his eyes, she has gained 30 kilos in 6 months. She is no longer 55 but 85 kilos, and even her breasts have taken on a little volume. Now her buttocks are really thick, just like her thighs and her belly just goes beyond it falls. Molded in her clothes as usual, she has an immediate effect on Charles, who manages to take her to his apartment and make love to her. He finds her so beautiful, so sexy that he can't resist.

 He finds her so beautiful, so sexy that he can't resist