7.An unexpected return

After weighing himself on Monday morning, the doorbell rings. They question each other with their eyes, they don't wait for anyone. Nico comes out and opens the gate. And there Nico finds himself in front of the biggest surprise of his life. In front of him Sandy and a little boy of about 5 years old. Nico brings them in and introduces Sandy to his girlfriend. This one is far from being surprised, Nico told her his story with Sandy.

Since their forced breakup a little over 5 years ago, she hadn't changed, she had just slimmed down, and it was nothing to say, she was even slimmer than when they met. What intrigues them above all is the presence of this little boy at his side even if they guess the reason.

"A few months ago my father retired and my parents decided to come back here. So I decided to find you. Not a day has gone by that I don't think of you. I was hoping you were single, but too bad. Before leaving you, I wanted to introduce you to my son, your son, Ethan. When we were together we didn't pay attention. Before we left we spent one last night together. 9 months later Ethan was born. I don't ask you anything, I manage and my parents help me. I just wanted you to know your son. Now I will leave you.

- Wait Sandy, at least let me spend a few minutes with him. »

For a few minutes Nico walks away with Ethan. During this time his ex-girlfriend and his girlfriend observe each other. Cindy reflected on this new situation. When Nico and the little boy come back, an idea flares up, she has to talk to her man about it. And before Nico could say a motelle leads him to the kitchen.

" I've thought about. Do you love us both Sandy and me ?

- Yes.

- If you had to make a choice, you wouldn't know which of us to choose ?

- Nope.

- And you didn't want her to leave ?

- Nope.

- If you can't choose between us, I have the solution. It's a little hard for me, but it's the best solution. We have a room for Ethan ?

- Yes.

- Our bed is big ? A 3rd person could sleep there without any problem.

- Yes.

- So I suggest they move here. Ethan in the small room we planned for our children and Sandy in the same bed as us.

- ... .

- You won't have to choose, and if you had to choose without being able to do without the loser, then cheat on your girlfriend with her... .

- I don't choose, I sleep with you two like that, I don't leave and I don't cheat on anyone. It's a twisted idea...

- And then if she's willing it will give me the opportunity to try with a girl.

- ... .

- Don't worry, I can't do without your sex, but I wouldn't mind sleeping with a girl, especially since she's pretty.- ... . »

When they return to the living room, Cindy presents her idea. Sandy obviously accepts immediately and merges in thanks to Cindy for this intelligent solution. When she returns to her parents, Sandy explains the situation to them. They do not accept their daughter's decision. Even if they suspected that by returning to the region she would seek to find her ex. Unfortunately for them, nothing could make her change her mind. All they got was for her to move out smoothly, for their grandson's sake. Sandy accepted and immediately informed Nico. Neither he nor Cindy questioned his decision which they understood without any worries. In the meantime, they decided to stop their practice of "feederism". After discussing it they had decided to put Sandy back there.