9.Beginning of turnaround

With the departure of Alexandre, in spite of the presence of his companions Nico depressed. He had really enjoyed what he had experienced with his lover, the sex and the fattening up. Cindy and Sandy had tried to comfort him but it hadn't worked. You could even say it made things worse. Seeing his exes happy together without him pissed him off and made him sad at the same time. So he had started to lose weight again. The only good news during these months alone, his boss had promised that soon he would retire and sell his shop to him. Despite his spectacular weight gain and loss, his original private life, he was an excellent baker and pastry chef. And it's true that if his private life was chaotic his professional life was a success. He worked hard, was excellent from a technical point of view and sometimes had good ideas for new breads, new cakes. So much so that he had even won a departmental competition.

Nico was happy to soon become his own boss. But sometimes if things take longer than expected to happen sometimes they happen faster than you think. In this case the retirement of the boss. Victim of a heart attack, Nico's boss is finally forced to sell the shop to his employee a little earlier than expected. If Nico had managed to put some money aside, if his boss stood surety for the credit and the purchase of the shop would not be a problem in the end, he was not going to have anyone to help him. The owner's wife and one of the owner's sisters who took care of the sale went with him. Nico therefore found himself alone to do everything. Since Cindy was fed up with her job, that Sandy had been fired because of her overweight, especially since Cindy is a good pastry chef and Sandy a very good saleswoman.

Living alongside Nico Cindy had discovered a passion for cooking. She had discovered while cooking to fatten him up that in the end it was something he liked. Since then she loved to cook, especially when it came to making her lovers gain weight.

Unfortunately since her diet they had lost several tens of kilos and she hadn't succeeded in getting them back.

Usually Cindy took care of all the administration of the bakery since Nico had taken over the shop. She took care of accounts, invoices, suppliers, ... . But one winter day, victim of the flu, she finds herself stuck at home while the representative of the company that supplies them with flour has to pass. Exceptionally she asks Nico to receive it.

While it is already dark, Nico is working downstairs, he decided to take advantage of this day when he had to stay later and where customers are not rushing to imagine new recipes. While he is bent over his notebook, concentrating on drawing his next cake, the door opens. A tall, dark-haired young man with a three-day beard walks in with a thick notebook under his arm where you can see the name of his company written on it. The representative of the flour company who knows the place seeing no one in the shop goes down the stairs leading to the workshop to see if there is anyone. Arriving downstairs he sees Nico leaning over writing.

"Good evening, excuse me but since there was no one upstairs, I took the liberty of going down. I'm the sales representative for your flour supplier.

- Excuse me, I was thinking about a cake and I didn't hear you arrive. »

It was the first time they had met. Nico didn't like the paperwork and left it with Cindy with no problem. But in fact she hardly ever spoke to him about what she was doing. And when he turns around he's surprised to see that his supplier's representative is young and handsome. Also surprised that Cindy hasn't told him about it. For his part, the salesman called Lucas is surprised. If he is not surprised that Nico is overweight, he is surprised that this one is handsome.

 If he is not surprised that Nico is overweight, he is surprised that this one is handsome