6.An unexpected feedee

His break with Laure is hard to swallow. Even though he knew their story was doomed he was sad and unhappy that it was over. For the first time since Sandy he had had real feelings for a girl. Certainly Laure was 6 years older than him, intelligent and ambitious, but she was kind, tender and sensitive. He hadn't realized it but he had ended up falling in love with her. Her sister was trying to console her by telling her that he would eventually find the right one. But he remained sad. He said he wanted to be alone for a while and concentrate on his work. He didn't abandon his job but it's true that since Alysson he didn't invest as much in it. His last two girlfriends had wanted to grow at full speed and he had to provide more in the kitchen for that. He liked making girls fat. But he also loved his job. So, to the delight of his boss, he goes back to working as before. What he produces is of better quality, he tries new bread recipes, new cakes. So much so that after three years spent working with his boss, the latter evokes the idea of giving him the shop the day he retires. Nico is obviously overjoyed, it's what he's been dreaming of for years. And he knows that his boss will soon be retiring. Probably another two or three years and he will have his own bakery.

But a few weeks later the saleswoman hired after Alysson's departure announces that she has found a job in the South and that she will be leaving the following month. In a hurry, the boss of the bakery looks for a saleswoman capable of replacing his almost at a moment's notice. This is how he hires Cindy. When he sees her, Nico is surprised to recognize the supermarket cashier who had put a rake on him when Samiha was starting her diet. He is uncomfortable and tries to avoid her. But Cindy comes to find him during his break.

"Listen Nico, it's not because I put a rake on you two years ago that you should avoid me

- Excuse me, but it's a little weird to find myself working with a girl who gave me a rake like yours.

- Sorry, but I'm frank. Now that's ancient history.

- Not that old anyway.

- Sorry again. But if it helps you forget and get along at work... you can hit on me.

- After the rake you put on me ?

- Maybe you will succeed in seducing me this time. »

Cindy returns to the store leaving a dubious Nico. Definitely this girl had character. He didn't know if that was the kind of character he liked and if she was serious when she told him that he might have a chance this time. But he liked her too much for him to hesitate long to flirt with her. She was the same age as him, long brown hair, slightly sad blue eyes. She had to be 1.70m for a wasp waist and a chest that made an act of presence. In short, a pretty face with a body just waiting to grow. Somehow she reminded him of Sandy. His crushed fag Nico returns to work determined to seduce Cindy.

To his great surprise, given their debut, it only took our young man a few days to seduce the young saleswoman. Very often he takes advantage of Cindy's cigarette breaks to go smoke with her and deploy his finest seduction techniques. Barely a week after their second meeting Nico offers Cindy to come over to his place after the service. What she accepts without the slightest hesitation.