4.Alysson, the puffy doll

When Nico had just left Samiha, his boss had hired a new saleswoman at the bakery. Alysson was going to replace Monique who was retiring. When he discovers her Nico has the impression of dealing with an American who spends her days in a bathing suit on the beaches of California or Florida or with a Barbie doll. She is a little shorter than him, blonde like Pamela Anderson, straight hair, hourglass figure, tanned skin and very pronounced makeup. After the shock of seeing such a girl in a provincial bakery, Nico thinks it would be fun to transform the spindly Barbie into a chubby doll.

When he finishes his shift at 5 p.m. Nico meets Alysson who says to him :

" I heard about you. I was told that all your girlfriends gained a lot of weight with you.

- Uh... .

- This is not a reproach, on the contrary. I want to grow, I want to become huge.

- I don't understand ?

- I have a fairly ordinary physique. Girls who look like pin-ups are common, but an obese pin-up apart from Kayless Kandi in the United States doesn't exist and I think it's super sexy.

- I agree with you.

- Would you be ready to make me the French Kayless Kandy ?

- Yes.

- It's awesome. Thanks to you I will be able to realize my dream. Posing for sexy XXL lingerie and doing porn like BBW. »

Alysson kisses Nico and goes back to his service, leaving our baker surprised and somewhat confused by this unusual request. Three hours later while he is in front of his TV he receives a message from Alysson who asks him if she can go to his place. He replies yes. Even if he is surprised by the message he suspects what she is going to ask him. She's going to ask him to start fattening up tonight. The problem is that he hasn't planned anything. He decides to wait for her and to owe with her. He doesn't wait long. A few minutes after receiving the message from his colleague, the intercom rings. Alysson goes up and rings. Nico has barely opened the door for her than she kisses him and sits on the sofa.

"So what have you got planned ?

- Excuse me, but I haven't planned anything. I confess that your message surprised me just now. I didn't expect you to want to start tonight.

- I told you, I've been dreaming of getting fat for years and I can't.

- I haven't planned anything but we can always help out with McDo, what do you think ?

- It's okay with me. »

Alysson gets up and followed by Nico goes down the stairs. As they descend he takes the opportunity to admire the inside of her cleavage and admire the two small, firm, tanned breasts which sway according to the movements of their owner. And Nico who still can't believe that such a well-built girl wants to get fat. Because even if he finds overweight girls much more beautiful he must admit that Alysson is very well made. When they get downstairs, they get into the young woman's convertible P.T. Cruiser and, with their hair in the wind, they set off in the direction of McDo. On the spot after choosing his menu Nico chose that of Alysson who told him that he liked everything that the American brand did.

"As you told me that you liked everything and that despite appearances you could eat a lot, I'm going to get you a Maxi best of with a big mac, fries, a Coke, plus a box of 20 nuggets and an ice cream. How are you ?

- Perfect. ".

Nico is surprised but Alysson literally devours everything on his tray.

"Strangely, I eat like this regularly and I don't gain a gram.