Acquainted

Wolf looks around at the storage world but he wasn't in any strange world.

He was on looney tune world home to the one and only bugs bunny.

"Is this where the game is gonna happen?"

He looks up to see the clock of the game was ticking fast, he needed to hurry if he was going to get princess back.

"Where is everybody?" He asked.

He passed by the welcome to looney tunes world where the population: was one and now it's 2.

"Hello?" His voice echoes as he looks around for an my characters.

"Hello?" He passed by Paris

"Hello?" He felt terrified when he looks underneath a table that had a small market for a mouse.

"Hello?" Then he yells louder hopefully to find at least a decent person.

The wind was whistling as he goes off into the woods and he finds a poster marked: duck season, he pulls it off.

"Rabbit season"? He was puzzled.

But then...the ground started to shake like a quiet earthquake, he hears a deep rumbling, then a muffled explosion.

"What the...?"

He turns to see a tunnel heading towards him.

"Ahh! Get away! Leave me alone!" Wolf was terrified as he ran in circles around the tree trying to get away from the tunnel.

"Somebody help!"

Then popping out of the first was bugs bunny himself, "What's up, Doc?"

Wolf screams, "AH!" He jumps in the tree.

Then as needles fell down, bugs ran to the poster and pulled it off, "Duck season!"

Wolf pops his head out and he smiles as he was relieved to find he wasn't alone.

"Oh it's just you, Bugs Bunny? Big fan by the way" wolf carefully climbs down the tress.

"Listen, I need your help"

"Eh, you missed your cue"

"Oh. Rabbit season" wolf pulls the poster off

"All right, here. Now say," bugs puts a hunter costume on him.

Then he mimics Elmer "I'm huntin' wabbits...and try to chase me"

Bugs paints a exit on a rock and runs In it, "Bugs, wait!" But wolf was in no time for chasing, he was in hurry and he was in trouble.

"Come back!" He rubs into the wall, rubbing his head.

"Ugh...I should've seen that coming"

He hears a engine roaring and he saw a truck heading towards him.

"AH" he yelps and ran out of the trucks way.

"Coming through!" Yelled.

He chased wolf throughout the streets and it was only his acrobatic skills, he's got bugs recognizing him.

"Say, have I seen you somewhere? Hey, you're one of the good guys, wolf right?"

Then wolf landed on the hood of the truck as they drove through the canyons

"Bugs Bunny knows who I am?" Wolf asked as he climbs inside the passenger seats.

"Of course. I may live in a hole in the ground, but we still get TNT" bugs shows him the TNT and wolf panics.