Let the games begin

Then back with Diane, she just out a notification from her wolf, it was a tweet.

"Oh Thank God! Huh?"

But she read that he was going to play a basketball game.

"Huh? Wolf doesn't play basketball...unless..." then she realized something.

"Someone hacked into his phone..." she continued to read.

"epic live event that you can stream on this app...strange...what if I can track him on my phone"

Then back with wolf, he was feeling nervous about the game, he didn't know how to play and the game was in a few hours, she wasn't going to learn that fast...but he pulls out a locket that he was wearing.

He opened it and saw a picture of his friends and 11 year old princess smiling...he remembers who he was doing this for.

"Pre-game ritual?" Lola asked as she noticed him.

"I-eh...look to tell you the truth I don't know how to play basketball...i never played basketball in my life...but I like to remind myself who I'm doing this for....My friends...and my daughter And right now, it's all about princess"

"Your daughter must be lucky"

"She is" wolf sighs sadly, "if I lose...I lose her forever"

"We'll get your daughter back. I promise"

The spaceship heads back to looney tune works where Martin was still floating.

"Ooh! My ship! Finally I shall get my..."

But the steps hit him.

"Wow! Isn't this great? We're all back together" bugs says.

"Alright guys...Come on, Tunes. We gotta get to work" wolf claps his hands together then daffy pushes them both.

"Move it or lose it, rabbit"

Wolf glared at him, "you move It duck" then he helps bugs up.

"Jeez, can't a guy stop and smell the roses?

"A little help here?" Marvin groaned

"Uh, well... Oh, I..." but bugs sneaks away.

Through the indistinct shouting, everyone was practicing normally...while bugs tries to teach wolf to play.

"Okay, let's go over this one more time" he sighs since this was the 10th time he shows him.

"In and out, crossover, step back, shoot

"Ok...ok, Let me see if I can try this again"

Bugs practice with wolf but he also has fun with him, wolf falls and bugs does a dance.

"Look, Bugs, you already got what you wanted.
Your friends, Tune World...but I still need my friends back and my daughter"

Then everyone gasped as the two got into the fight.

"Oh...I see...so your that kind of dad...overprotective"

"Hey I'm just trying to save my daughter and I can't play basketball unless you help me"

But just then Lola saw the clock, time was almost up, her eyes open wide in horror.

"Uh... Guys?"

"Well it's no wonder your daughter ran away from you"

"She...didn't ran away from me...she got kidnapped...there's a difference"

"Oh really...where!"

But just then they both stopped bickering when they turned to see the clock slowly disassemble.

"Uh-oh" bugs says.

"He's here" wolf said.

They see it turning into a basketball court.

"Go! Go! Get out of the way!" Wolf tries to save them.

They all ran as the court fell, bugs screams as the court fell, all of looney tune world crashed turning unit CGI.

"Watch out" speedy calls for tweety as a mailbox was about to hit him.

"I say, shake a leg, Granny!" Foghorn helps granny.

Then out of the havoc, comes out AL G, I'm a golden suit.

"Well, if it isn't the old-news Looney Tunes.
Looking just as washed up as ever...You know what?...I think it's time for an upgrade"

He uses the code princess gives him to do something to them and wolf.

"An upgrade?" Bugs asked, he and the others didn't like where this was going.

He starts with Lola, "No!"

She starts to turn CGI, "Whoa. Whoa, whoa" she grunts.

"Lola!" Bugs reached out for her.

When she was finished, she was shocked to see what happened to her, "What in the world?"

Then next was foghorn leghorn.

"I say, I say, cock-a-doodle-doo... not do that"

Then daffy...

"I look expensive!" But this time...he was wearing a expensive suit.

"What's happening?" Wolf saw he was next, he was back to his non cartoon CGI self.

Then last was bugs as soon as everyone was changed, everyone gasped when they see he turns CGI, they all whimpering.

"Oh, no!" Bugs says.

"Oh, they're alive! Alive!" AL G laughs.

The Tune Squad muttering indistinctly as they marched up to him.

"Oh, yeah. You're looking sharp, Looney Tunes"

"Al G., this means war" bugs says.

"Whatever, Bugs" he says.

Then wolf grabs him by his shirt, "alright where is my daughter! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER" he growled.

But AL G just laughs, "whoa Just calm down, big daddy, you'll see your daughter again real soon...okay?"

He phases through him, "but for now...We got bigger fish to fry...Let's get some butts in these seats!"

There was a rumbling in distance and the ground started to shake.

"How big are these butts?" Bugs asked.

They then saw every Warner bros character worlds in the serververse was coming to watch the game then...

Back with Diane, she was downstairs to where wolf and the others were last seen.

"Hello wolf, princess, anybody"

"Welcome...governor foxington"

She jumped when she heard AL Gcalling her name.

"Hello?" She walks in deeper.

Then with the toon squad, they noticed half the court was filled.

"Where's the other half of the crowd?" Elmer asked.

"Uh, they should be tuning in to the livestream right about...now!" AL G snaps his fingers....he creates a giant blast and everyone around the world disappears from earth...including Diane.

"Hahaha...let the games begin" he chuckles.