Goon squad

"It's game time" AL G says as everyone gets zapped form tiger phones and into the game.

"I say, I say, how in the world did he get all these spectators here?" Foghorn asked.

"I don't know, but the line for the bathroom's gonna be insane" daffy crossed his arms.

"And we're back from commercial and...Lil Rel?"

"Man, what are you doing here? Wait, Ernie Johnson? This is crazy! Look, I was on my phone, right, and I was getting on the elevator...Wait a minute, did I fall down the elevator shaft? Ernie, are we dead? Is this what heaven looks like?"

"No, it looks like we're in some kinda computer-generated basketball game"

Then Diane was zapped in, she was given a VIP seat and right next to professor marmalade who was looking confused.

"Professor marmalade" she called out to him.

"Huh? Diane?" He approached her.

"What are you doing here" she asked.

"Well I got a notification about this big game that was going to be on live stream and next thing I knew I got zapped by my own phone...what's going on here?"

"I don't know but I have a feeling the bad guys might be involved"

Wolf turns to see Diane, "DIANE?"

"Wolf? What happened, what's going on and where is princess and the others?" she asked.

"A evil computer virus guy kidnapped princess and the others and I have to go to play this basketball game to save her and the guys"

"And your playing with...bugs bunny?" Professor marmalade asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

"Huh?" He turns to see bugs leaning on his shoulders and eating a carrot as usual.

"Eh what's up doc" bugs tries to shake their hands but their was a force field between them and he gets zapped.

"But You don't know how to play basketball?"

"I know but I'm working on it, I got some practice, these guys helped me"

But just then...

"Uh, excuse me? Paging Mr. LeBron James!" Al G laughs.

"Everything's gonna be all right....I promise. I'll get princess back"

He heads back to the court, where an announcer was going to introduce Al G.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to your host for the evening, Mr. Al G. Rhythm!"

He enters the court as the crowd cheers for him.

"Hey, how y'all doing? Thank you! Thank you very much!...Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the first and final Serververse Classic! An old classic game of father...vs daughter"

Wolf glares at him, "This guy is a hater" he says.

"Haters gonna hate" granny added.

"He's a bad guy" Elmer says.

"Big time" wolf agreed.

So let's lay down some basic ground rules.

"If Mr. Wolf over which you all know him the once big bad guy wins, you all get to go back to your regular, boring lives....But if my team which is princess team who is his daughter that I team up with wins, you all get to stay with me in the Serververse forever"