Halftime

"It seems bleak, but let's remember, there's an entire half left to play"

The lights went down and Martin appeared, "Oh, that first half was interminable"

Then the ramp hit him again...

"Are you kidding me?" He yelps as daffy ran from the ship, building the looney tunes logo intro

A hip-hop version of their theme song played.

Porky stuttering then foghorn Sam and daffy popped out, ripping the paper.

"It's showtime!" He shouted

The coyote and Taz popped out, they all fell down.

Everyone cheered when they see bugs and wolf walking down the ship...but everyone gasped.

"Oh my god"

"Whoa! Do you see this Ernie"

"It looks like wolf got himself upgraded"

Wolf was wearing a golden uniform and some of LeBron's tattoos.

"I hope the goon squad will handle him"

The good squad, Pete and AL G looked at him shocked.

"How did he-"

Diane smile and princess was too, and behind her, marmalade was trying to unlock her chains.

"Yeah! Let's go, Tunes!" Wolf says as he huge fives his team.

"Yep, we in here. Are we ready?"

"Tune Squad, we in the building!"

"Ha-ha. Yes, sir!"

Wolf and Al G faced each other then Tune Squad cheered and made silly faces.

"Tune Squad!"

"Hey, they may be down a gazillion points, but LeBron James and the Tunes are coming back out here for the third quarter with some renewed energy"

"And I don't understand why. They are losing really badly, but I guess with wolf's new power, they might have a chance of winning"

"All right, here we go in the third quarter"

On the scoreboard, goon squad was up to 1039 and tune squad was still at 37.

On the court was tweety and clawde

"Uh-oh"

"Yeah! Cat versus baby bird and cats eat birds, like Tom and Jerry"

"Yeah but like Tom and Jerry, the mouse always win"

So tweety and clawde ran, she got on her arm and legs again and chased him, she was about to catch him when he flew up and her face hit the force field wall.

"Ooh" her team winced as she gets up, her head  dizzy from the hit then she shook her head and growled, chasing tweety again.

And when she swings her claws at him then he pulls out a ball of yarn.

With her cat instinct, Clawde purred and meowed, her eyes opened wide as tweety threw the ball of yarn, she played with it, unraveling it.

Then shark man blocked him, "where you think your going...little canary"

"Do you have your ticket? 'Cause the 11:50 Express is running on time"

"Hmm? Huh?"

Then he hears a train horn, he turns and gets ran over by a train that was created by coyote.

"Classic" tweety passes the ball to bugs

As he munches on a carrot, assassin green fish charged to him.