Assembling the team

"Captain's log, Captain James T. Bunny. Intergalactic space traveler on a five-year mission" bugs was narrating as he was in Marvin's driving seat and wearing his helmet, he clapped his hands and hologram map appeared.

"My crew has been scattered to the far, far reaches of the Serververse.
Marooned on strange, inhospitable worlds.
I've commandeered Marvin's ship in an effort to reassemble the team"

"Bugs. Check it out"

His moment of reunion was ruined when wolf brought in a writing board.

"Look what I found"

So bugs climbed up pushing the pictures of his friends but by doing so he accidentally hits a button popping up more pictures of his friends.

"Oh, that's not good"

"Were you saying something?" Wolf asked as he starts writing on the broad.

"Uh, I was just asking you...Hey, what's that for, Doc?" He shits off the map and changes the subject.

"Well we Gotta make a list We're gonna need the most powerful Warner Bros. characters for this team.

"Now, let's see. Who to get? Hmm. Oh Gotta start with the most famous super talking dog in history: Scooby doo now that dog can play basketball...there's also Tom the cat we need someone to take the hits for us...and apparently that cat will take anything whatever that little mouse throws at him...oh we should also get Jerry along too"

"Yeah, listen, Doc...Try not to get your hopes up too much.You might not be able to get all those top guys for the team.This ain't the Miami Heat, you know"

"We're gonna need a strong power forward... ah the flash, he's really fast and sorta strong too and Batman, he said he'll protect the innocent and help others"

"I'm just saying it might be good to have a backup plan"

Wolf turns around to see the beauty of the serververse.

"Wow. This Serververse is massive" although he has been assaulted, attacked, his friends got captured and his daughter has been kidnapped and he once to get out of here as soon as possible and never come back again.

"So many different worlds to explore. I wish Diane was here to see this"

"Oh diane...is she a special lady of yours" bugs lifts his eyebrows.

"Oh...she's just a-a friend of mines" wolf blushed.

(I apologize for the inconvenience...the hell to this stupid keyboard)

He scratched his head as bugs chuckles, "So, how come you stayed on Tune World?"

"Tune World is my home. It's the only place where I can be me. Where I belong."

"Oh ok...whoa, Is that Harry Potter World?
Awesome! Webs loves Harry Potter, she's a Hufflepuff"

They arrived in dc world, "Oh, yeah! Metropolis....hey let's go to Gotham and get Batman...I'm sure he'll help us...I can't wait to see what I turn into here"

They were driving in the bugs mobile, where bugs was Batman and wolf was...

"Green arrow? I'm green arrow? They don't even like each other bad how come you get to be Batman? You're not even broody? And why are we chasing a runaway train?"

"We're in DC World, Doc" bugs pulls out a carrot style grabbing hook and hooks it to the train.

"And where there's trouble, there's superheroes" he grabs wolf bad they fly up on the train.

"Whoa!"

Inside, a conductor was tied up, "Hmm?" But then he saw a familiar hero.

It was Daffy Duck dressed as Superman "Gadzooks! Some despicable villain tied up the driver" he says as he talks into a camera