Emotional Reunion

"Tune or Goon? Tune or Goon?" Al. G asked his team as he was furious that they were losing.

"Make up your mind. Make up your mind.
Let's go. Sit down...are you guys tunes or goons" he asked again.

Meanwhile professor marmalade was almost close to freeing princess.

"Yeah. Way to get looney out there"  wolf cheered for his team.

"Ooh-whee!"

"We did it!"

Al. G fakes a smile and see his team, "Everybody happy, huh? Everybody having a good time? Yeah? You having a lot of fun out there? 'Cause that's all that matters, right?
Is that you're having fun" then his calm tone turns to yelling, "That doesn't matter at all!
What matters is that I win this [bleep] game!" He glitches.

Then he standings in front of clawde and wolftiger who were both looking down in shame.

"Oh, and you, How are you losing by a wolf who's small then you, get creative, uses you teeth or claws

Then he faces clawde, "AND YOU" he yelled in distorted voice, "For server's sake, I didn't even think that was possible! But you are bringing my whole team down, i was a mistake putting you on the team, it's was a bad idea to put a cat on the team, it time you got kicked off"

She got startled when she sees he is going change her.

"No, wait" but when she gets up.

He removes her kitsune DNA and it hurt her.

"AH!!!" The others were horrified then...

Al. G replaces it with a saber tooth tiger, she grew taller then wolftiger, her teeth became saber, claws sharper, she had black stripes and she became: saberclaw.

After clawde changed, Al. G turns back to wolftiger, "and I expected a lot more out of you, son...if you all can't Get your head in the game. Then you can change like clawde...I need to win!"

Wolf overlooked...

"All right!"

"Whoo-hoo! Yee-haw!"

"Drinks on me!"

"Boy, that was awesome!"

"Go team!"

Wolf tiger was getting tired of Al. G blaming him, he gets up, steamed in his face.

"Hey it's her fault" he points out at princess who was escaping from the box seat with professor marmalade.

"It's her fault she couldn't make us stronger"

But they noticed her getting away, wolftiger got mad and he charged at her.

"Now that's what I call momentum, son" foghorn says.

"Wolf?"

"Way to go!"

"Hey, you with us?" Bugs asked.

"I'm so tickled"

"Let's end this" wolf says, "I'm getting my family back"

As Wolf gets on the court, he heard princess and he turns to see wolftiger chasing to her.

"Princess look out"

Princess looked back and she fell on the floor as wolftiger was about to hurt her, she screamed so loud it brought the bad guys back.

White mamba who was being controlled by snake saw wolftiger, she/he slithered over to him, she wrapped her/his tail around his arm.