End game

"You two are a joke, you know that?"

Wolf held princess to protect her from him and she held on tight to him.

"It's ok wolf, I got this," but princess wasn't going to be afraid of him anymore, she walks up to him,,having the courage to face him.

"Oh, what? You got something to say?"

"Yeah. i think you are a bully"

Everyone oohed at him, "I also think you want people to fear you more than anything. And I'm not about that, mr. Al G. I'm playing with my dad"

"First of all, it's Mr. Rhythm to you young lady and second...you little traitor. Third of all, you're not. You're playing against your dad,
See what this says? "Goon Squad. You already made your characters, princess"

"Right, Pete? He can't..."

But he noticed Pete was crying, "Pete, are you crying? There's no crying in the Serververse, Pete!" Al G. scoffs as princess chuckles.

Then he saw princess heading back to wolf, "All right. Yeah, all right. I see how it is, princess" then his voice got distorted, "I see how it is.
I gave you everything!"

"I say, I say, good to have you, sugar" foghorn welcomes princess.

"Great spot for you right here, kid"

"Bienvenido, señorita!"

"Somebody get her a New Jersey"

"Welcome to the hunt"

"Sufferin' succotash!"

"I made this, just in case"

"Thanks, Granny....but she's going to sit this one out"

Princess was chatting with Lola when she saw wolf bending down.

"I have to do this alone, I don't won't you to get hurt, you stay here and watch me, ok"

Princess smiles softly, "good luck dad" she hugged him

But just then...

"Fine" Al G. Got on the court, things started to get serious, "You wanna join these losers?
You go ahead, princess, I was going to make you my queen, we would've ruled together"

"Not gonna happen pal, she's too young for you" wolf shouted.

"Wolf is, you ain't got nothin' on me!

He starts to change himself, taking the DNA of team soon he got the goon squad back by putting them in his control, then he started to grew.

"Did you see that?"

"Uh-huh"

"The man just grew, like, five feet"

"Yo, mr. Wolf...You're about to lose your family, your friends, those Tunes, everything you love"

Wolf glared at him as princess who was frightened by Al. G held on tight to him, he does the same.

"I don't think so" he says.

"Oh, it's on" bugs bunny says.

The game got really intense as wolf passes the ball to Lola when white mamba tries to take it.

Shark man tries to take it but gossamer blocker him, Lola jumps and she shoots.

"Count it!"

"Yeah, Lola!"

"All right!"

Bugs and wolf jump in excitement as they got 1042.

"Nice pass, wolf!"