Trouble is brewing

"Ok i need us to focus so we can beat this Al G. guy, and I can get my daughter back" wolf says.

"I'm coach, I'll take it from here-" daffy interrupts him.

"The dictionary defines basketball-" bugs pulls out a shrink ray and blast daffy to a mouse size, "as a game played between two teams of five" he talks in a high pitch voice.

"Uh, look here, wolfy" bug's says, "We got a certain way of doing things around here"

"Ok Let's start with the basics...here Lola since you are the only one who is good at basketball show 'em how it's done"

"You're despicable" it took daffy awhile to realize he was shrunk.

Lola shoots the ball, "Simplest shot in the game"

"Sufferin' succotash!"

"Oh, wow!"

Everyone muttered in amazement.

"Nice layup"

Lola gives the ball back to wolf, "now I don't know much about basketball but I have a friend who is a big fan of it d ash's we watch basketball together and That's fundamental basketball"

Then daffy snatches the ball from wolf, "Fundamental basketball, That's what I've been saying"

Wolf and Lola rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"And about your daughter, is she hot and furthermore is she single" daffy asked.

Wolf's blood boiled as he makes a fist and whacks daffy in the head, squashing him to the ground.

Bugs was impressed, "nice one"

"I never really liked him"

As the ball bounced, daffy spoke in a painful grunts.

"Sam, shoot the ball"

But literally, Sam shoots the ball flat, "ok Let's try that again" wolf was weirded out.

But after one game, it was clear that wolf was dealing with amateurs.

As the game starts...

"Ooh!" Tweety threw a ball of yarn to Sylvester, throwing him off the game.

"Come back here, you"

Then he passes the ball to foghorn, and as Sylvester chases the ball of yarn, it unravels tying up Gossamer Elmer Sam and coyote.

"What the...?" Wolf was confused...

"I say, I say, hi-ho, Silver!" Then he sees foghorn in a old fashioned football get up, switching from basketball to football.

Then he charges towards Elmer as he and the others get out of the yarn.

"No foghorn this isn't football" wolf told him.

But he was being wrangle by Sam who used the yarn to trap him.

"Yee-haw!"

But as he bounces the ball, roadrunner replaces it with a bomb.

"Ow!"

Roadrunner tries to shoot but gets stuck in a painting of coyote, which gave him the ball.

Wolf scratched his head, but as Gossamer was in the opening, porky stutter: "Ball hogs"

"Hey! I'm open!"

Bugs cross dresser and cheers for them, "Go, Tunes!"

"Here I go" But a safe hits him and coyote grabs the ball back.