The pep talk in the locker room

The scoreboard showed the goon squad had: 752 and the tune squad: 37.

They need a miracle if they are going to win.

"I'm not a betting duck but, uh, my money's on the other team" daffy was worried

Lola approach wolf, "Let's run a triangle offense, We're getting crushed"

"A square offense. A trapezoid offense? Any shape!" Daffy was willing to say anything for his team to win.

"I know" wolf huffed as he was in out of breath.

But Al G could see they were breaking badly.

"Look at 'em. Their spirit is broken, and that's exactly what we want, But I guess it's time to put 'em out of their misery. Go ahead and take a little break, wolftiger, because do you know what time it is?"

Wolftiger grabs a water bottle and a towel to dry off the sweat and shrugs his shoulders as he sits in.

"What time is it, Al?" One of his team members asked.

"Oh, it's Dame Time"

The announcer spoke, "New character unlocked"

"New character?" Wolf heard as he gets up.

"Here's our first Goon Squad substitution of the night"

"clawde!" A golden Kitsune cat, it was a hybrid of princess and Chiney Ogwumike.

Both princess and wolf were shocked, gazing at the Kitsune pounces, dribbles the ball.

"It's the King Stomper!" The crowd cheered for her.

Daffy shudders and wolf could see this was bad.

"Granny, I'm subbing you out" daffy told her but she didn't hear.

"What?"

"Road Runner, you're in"

He rushes in, "Beep, beep"

Lola passes the ball to him, he catches the ball with his gain and went off like the wind.

Everyone struggles, gossamer holds on to porky.

Al G. chuckles as he sits next to princess who was looking steamed at him.

"You really outdone yourself kid" he lowers her masked to let her speak.

"This was your doing, you did this"

"Clawde! Oh, yeah! Whoo!" A women called out for her.

"Clawde!"

She ran, she gets on her arms and legs and starts running like a animal, although roadrunner was fast, she used one of her 7 tails to grab the ball, then she used her tail another one of her tails to grab roadrunner and shoves him to coyote and to his delight he was a about to snack on him.

Then as she heads for the hoop, wolf blocks her but with a fox speed, she spins around him making him dizzy then She pounces on his back and dunks the ball.

She walks back to her team while passing by wolf.

"Bye-bye"

"Ooh, I'm feeling angry now"

All cheered as the villains of every movie ever made cheered louder, when the monstar aliens from the original 91.

"Way to Dominate!" Arachnneka says she and clawde hive five each other.

Then she high fives assassin green fish as he passes by.

"That's how you do it"