Determined

Cale woke of from his afternoon nap and looked around not seeing the kids. A sense of foreboding loomed in his mind as if warning him of the kid's plan.

'Hmm. whenever I feel this way something bothersome happens.' Cale thought frowning.

He stood up and stretched he didn't really want to get up the nervous feeling he was getting seemed to drive him out of his chair. He was also hungry and apple slices wasn't going to cut it.

'I am rich I should eat something fancy." Cale thought.

The kids burst through his door at the moment laughing and giggling. Cale turned to face them stoic expression on his face, but his eyes soften ever so slightly. Hong and Raon eagerly ran up to Cale tails wagging. On a little calmer followed behind with a quick step. Cale seeing their eager faces and sparkling eyes felt his unease come back. 

'Raon was smiling at him like Alberu does when he has something bothersome to give me.' Cale thought a bit nervous. 

Ron entered the room carrying his cup of poi--lemon tea for Cale and handed it to him with a benign smile. "Young master your up from your nap, dinner will be ready soon." Ron said his smile seeming more scary than usual. Cale jugged the tea in one quick swallow barely able to maintain his stoic face as the bitterness had his tastebuds crying in pain. Hong purred and rubbed on his left leg, On on his right. Raon  was flying around him excitedly and doing loops in the air. 

"Human I have something to tell you!" Raon said deviously. Cale immediately felt a coldness settle in his bones.

"Goldie Gramps, good girl Mary, Choi Han, On, Hong, Ron, and I have decided to take you a trip like you promised we would after we defeated that white radish. You can relax and see more scenery, so you aren't bored!" Raon said very pleased with himself. 

'Oh, my-- Why is this happening, all I want is my slacker life.' Cale thought with horror feeling rather faint at the moment. However, Cale did remember telling the kids they could travel later, and looking at all there excited and determined faces Cale was struggling on figuring out how to say no.

Seeing Cale speechless, On hid her grin seeing defeat already rising in Cale's eyes. Raon continued with his plan to Cale.

"Ron his making all the arrangement for the eastern continent tour since I want to the mountains and eat Vampire Fredo's cookies. On and Hong want to see it first. Before however we will go visit Goldie Gramps, and I want to explore those mountains, and maybe visit the fainty elves. Human you liked the food in the norther kingdoms and Cloeph already said he had everything ready for you! Good girl Mary is very excited as well." Raon beamed watching his human.

Cale grabbed the wall for support as his blood fled from his head. Hong and Raon were concerned for their human who suddenly seemed to faint but On knew the reason and hid her smile. 

"Human are you okay!?" Raon asked hurriedly. As he studied Cale's pale face. "Do you perhaps not w-want t-to go ?" Raon asked rather pitifully, blue eyes starting to get watery with incoming tears. Cale frowned briefly "Its *sniff* okay human if don't want to go on trip with us and good girl Mary and--" Cale sighed rubbing head not looking at the near crying Raon.

 "No we can go travel." Cale said stoically Raon brightened up. Cale headed for the winning room in villa the kids trailing behind. Had he turned around he would have seen three pairs of glowing eyes and three identical scammer smiles on each of the kids. They had learned from Cale well.

*Wrote half of this on my crappy phone and did not proof read. My apologies*