Trouble

Eruhaben destroyed the rest of the magicians, he admitted to himself that they were skilled, but they were nothing to a dragon. The last four bad been easy and the leader had been bound, what was left of him anyway.

He turned and frowned as a giant snake was leaping toward him. Eruhaben glared at the attacker and  placed a shield around himself transforming once more into his giant dragon form.
'How dare he be attacked again!'
The snake changed course midair, a fine, powdery black mist spread from its body and quickly clouded the air.

He moved fast whipping his magic out like rope to grab the snake. There was a deep wound half way up leaving a bloody trail. Upon closer inspection the blood was the source of the black powder dispersing through the air. The snake slid down the snowy mountain, avoiding the golden dragon's magic by a hair.

Eruhaben felt wrath building up inside him. His home,  his family, was being threatened by these, his dragon fear exploded down the mountain freezing everything in terror and killing the smaller animals. Cale shuddered buy remained firm. Choi, Breacrox, On, Hong, collasped. Hong and On were frozen as terror froze their bodies, they knew Goldie gramps would not harm them but the heavy pressure suffocated them. Beacrox and Choi were also feeling suffocated but not as intensly as the kitten who started to cry. Cale expanded his power to protect the rest of his group from Eruhaben rage.

Eruhaben had bounded down the mountain chasing after the giant snake trail blood and smoke. The black powder became thick and dense, but Eruhaben cleared it with a thought. He stopped in surprise. Leaning back on his haunches he scanned his surrounding casting his magic exploring every nook and cranny. Nothing! The snake was gone.