◄ 𝟏 ►

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎  y/n : your name           y/h/c: your hair color        y/n/n : your nickname  ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

╭──╯ . . ♡ . . 910 words . . ♡ . . ╰──╮

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

It was another dark rainy day is San Francisco, California, and y/n was laying on her bed listening to the rain hitting her window whilst her guns n' roses Appetite for Destruction (just pretend it came out in 1983) vinyl was playing quietly in the background. As she looked up at the clock on her wall, it read '5:16pm'. She zoned out for a minute but then came back to her senses by hearing little taps on her window which made her crawl out of her bed and fix up her messy hair by brushing it out and then walking over to her window and opening up her lace curtains to inspect where the small tapping sound was coming from.

 She zoned out for a minute but then came back to her senses by hearing little taps on her window which made her crawl out of her bed and fix up her messy hair by brushing it out and then walking over to her window and opening up her lace curtains...

She opened up her window as she was hit with the smell of tree's and wood smoke whilst the cold rainy air filled up her gloomy room. She looked down as she saw her bestfriend kirk, standing outside her house with a black umbrella smiling up at her with that cheeky smile she loved. "Hey y/n/n!" Kirk yelled up at her. She smiled as she saw his grin that gave her butterflies every time. Lately y/n feels like she's been even closer to kirk if that's even possible since y/n see's kirk almost every day to hang out or to just talk. But these past few weeks something inside her felt different every time he made eye contact with her or held her hand. Y/n snapped out of her thoughts and smiled and then shouted out "Hey kirk!". "Wanna hang out with the group at the record store?" Kirk shouted. "okay! I'll be down in a sec" she replied.

𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞:

Kirks pov:

As me and y/n reached the record store hand in hand I closed my umbrella and left it by the door whilst y/n already ran into the cozy store since it was pretty cold outside. Lately my feelings for y/n has well....been interesting and I don't really know how to explain it. It feels like every time she looks at me or pays any sort of attention to me my heart starts feeling funny and beats faster than usual. But I don't have feelings for her...I mean- she's my childhood bestfriend and she wouldn't think of me like that either! ugh forget it.

I mean- she's my childhood bestfriend and she wouldn't think of me like that either! ugh forget it

I walked into the store and saw my group of friends near the rock/metal section. I walked over next to y/n and hugged her from behind and hid my head in the crook of her neck since I still felt cold and still was tired from practicing my guitar riffs all night that I've made up over the weeks. 

y/n pov: 

As I was talking to my close friend Clover and the rest of the group about some school stuff like upcoming assignments, tests and how we haven't studied one bit and how we're all going to fail. (💀 me while I'm writing this) When ever our friend group wanted to hang out it was usually just the record store because it had some couches at the back of the store and it was actually a cute little corner to hang out in. As I was getting into a deep conversation with Clover about our recent favorite records we've discovered I felt two long arms snake around my waist that made me shiver and smile knowing it was kirk. A lot of people find it surprising me and kirk aren't dating since we basically act like a couple minus the kissing of course.. but with all our physical gestures and by the nicknames we call each other. I looked up at kirk and peck his cheek whilst playing with his hands that are around my waist. We've always called each other by nicknames and never really our actual names. For example kirk calls me either "love" or "angel" or even "baby" sometimes and it usually catches me off guard but he doesn't mean anything when he says it....I think... But for me i use more fitting names for him like "kork" "kirky" or if I really need his attention I call him by his full name which is really funny to see him get angry about. 

After a while of talking with the group I walk over to where kirk is sitting and sit on his lap since I was getting tired and also was somehow still freezing. 

kirk's pov: 

As I was talking to my old friend Brian I see in the corner of my eye y/n walking over to me which of course has to get my heart beating faster than usual which is always so annoying since I feel like its going to jump out of my chest but don't get the wrong idea...I don't like her I just think its another feeling making me feel this way. 

As she sits on my lap my heart beats even more faster if that's even possible and wraps her arms around my waist whilst laying her head on my chest. I slowly rub her soft fluffy y/h/c hair as she softly closes her eyes. This is my reason on why I call her 'angel' because she is a LITERAL walking angel. But we're just bestfriends so don't get the wrong idea.

--------------------------------------------------.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.---------------------------------------------------

hii! okay so this is my first EVER story I've written on here so go easy on me but i hope you enjoyed the first chapter and please let me know if there's any topics you would like me to write about in the storyline <3 I LOVE YOUS -urztrulymel