◄ 𝟒 ►

★・・・y/n: your name      y/f/n: your full name ・・ ・★

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── .·:*¨༺ 1570 words ༻¨*:·. ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐓𝐖: under aged alcohol and drug use , mention of eating an eating disorder 

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫----------🖤

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

All everyone has been talking about is the house party tonight that's being hosted by this girl named Sophie since her parents are rich or something. I was sitting in the back corner of the classroom, sitting next to Kirk, as we both see how many paper balls we can throw across the classroom without Mrs. Aubrey catching us, which obviously we were great at because we've had literally YEARS of practice.

The bell rang for lunch as me and Kirk walked into the hallway to put our textbooks back into our lockers. I brought my lunch tray back to my group's lunch table with Kirk while giggling. Once we both took a seat next to each other I began to speak. "So what's the secret you wanted to tell me?" I ask, trying to hold back my giggles but failing miserably. Kirk laughs while leaning in close to my ear, which made my cheeks heat up and my heart rate start to increase by the second. I'm guessing he noticed my cheeks coated in a light pink because he smiled then spoke, "don't worry, I'm not going to say you have an untreatable disease or anything." He jokes as I smile up at him and say, "Well, then spit it out!" I slightly push his shoulder while laughing.

"Okay, okay, would you....y/f/n...like to attend the royal ball that is happening this evening... with me?" Kirk says while attempting to do his best posh accent but, of course, failing miserably. I burst out laughing while leaning myself on him as I struggled to breath. "yes I wi-" I tried to speak out but was then interrupted by my own laughter again.

"y-yes I will, Mr. Hammett" I finally said as a grin washed up on his adorable face. "Great! I'll come to your house at...9pm?" He replied. "Sounds good" I said as I smiled back at him while I watched him pick up a pretzel and bring it to my mouth. Kirk has always noticed how I'm not fully confident about my body and how sometimes I try to not eat as much or sometimes not at all, which always makes him concerned about me. "eat." He spoke firmly but still had that soft look in his eyes that could murder me with one glance. I opened my mouth as he placed the pretzel in and gave me a smile that warmed my heart.

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝟗𝐩𝐦 ----------(sorry if I time skip a lot I'm lazy 💀)

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I was touching up my makeup that I had just finished before Kirk arrived to take me to the party. The only reason I'm going to this stupid party anyway is because of Kirk, since I just couldn't say no to him. I told Kirk that I was currently grounded, so he couldn't knock on my front door; instead, he had to throw the small pebbles besides my house fence to my window, then I could climb out and go to the party with him without my parents knowing. My Jimi Hendrix vinyl was playing in the background when I heard something hit my window which made me smile to myself knowing who it was. 

I walked up to my window and looked down, seeing Kirk in an old red shirt he's had for awhile, his black vest and casual black jeans that are kind of faded, along with his favourite belt. I smiled down at him as I spoke, "I'll be down in just a second! I just need to get something before we leave."