◄ 𝟓 ►

✶-----✮-----✭-----✶✶-----✮-----✭-----✶✶-----✮-----✭-----✶

y/e/c: your eye color   y/n/n: your nick name   y/n: your name

✶-----✮-- 2044 words --✭-----✶

(TW: some smut at the start 💀❤️ its my first time writing smut so lmk if its absolute dog shit)

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

As I heard the faint birds chirping through the open window, I opened my eyes to witness the glistening sunlight that sprawled across the bed I was lying on. I felt a long arm snake around my waist, pulling me closer to none other than Kirk. I let out a small smile and giggle as I brushed a few curls out of his face while his eyebrows twitched a little. I thought something felt off, but I couldn't quite tell what until it hit me. An agonizing headache smacked me right in the face. As I moved my hand to my head, I squeezed my eyes shut and sat in silence trying to regain my attention to what felt off. 

As I opened my eyes back up and looked back down at Kirk, the memories started to flow in. My eyes widened as I stared at Kirk while remembering the certain events that went down last night.

"oh ffuck" He groaned deeply into the crook of my neck while he thrusted into me. "dont stop p-please" I cried out while wrapping my legs around his waist in attempt to get him even deeper inside of me. "yeah you like that?" He breathed out while kissing the side of my neck. He pushed me back down onto the bed and pressed his hands on my lower stomach. "so fucking deep inside of you i can feel it with my hands" He spoke in my ear while I rolled my eyes back from the immense pleasure Kirk was giving me. "look at me" He said while grabbing my face with his hand. My mouth dropped open as he reached my g-spot over and over again. To grab my attention he slapped my ass as I let out a gasp. "who makes you feel like this" he said as he held eye contact with me while he began to thrust into me with a much faster pace. I couldn't quite put together what he said since I was a moaning mess underneath his touch but his hand came back in contact with my ass as he gave it another firm slap that would definitely leave a mark in the morning. "i said who fucking makes you feel like this" He repeated to me again as I replied with a quiet "y-you"

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

"what the actual fuck.." I whispered to myself as I remembered what happened last night. I was definitely nervous for Kirk to wake up since I didn't know how he would act around me anymore. It was more of a colder morning, so I snuggled back up with Kirk and laid my head on his bare chest.

A couple minutes later, I felt him starting to wake up as I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep since I didn't know what I would say or do. I could feel his gaze on me as he drew more of the blanket over him. At this point, I thought this was just a one-time thing and that we wouldn't be as close friends as we used to be. As I felt the blanket slip off my body, I began to slightly shiver; Kirk must've noticed because I felt two hands pull me towards his warm body and pull the blanket back over me. I opened my eyes and yawned, pretending that I was asleep this whole time since it would've been awkward any other way. "G'morning sleepy head" I heard a raspy voice say as I turned my attention to Kirk, who was... smiling. I felt my heart flutter as I smiled back. "Hi.." I replied with a more shy tone.

"c'mere you" He spoke up and pulled my body on top of him. I looked up at his face as he held my cheek with one of his hands, pulling me in for a kiss. I was quick to kiss back as I was beyond relieved that it wasn't just a one-night thing that we would never talk about ever again. He pulled away as he stared into my y/e/c eyes. "that was uh....quite a night if i do say so myself" He said as he let out a little giggle. "wha- oh... um, yeah" I said smiling, letting a giggle slip out. Soon enough the giggling grew on me and Kirk and we couldn't stop, but after a while the laughter calmed down and Kirk spoke up. "i think we should start heading back home.....we're still in this random bed from last night." "oh fuck—yea, I'll get dressed" I replied.