◄ 𝟗 ►

.·:*¨༺ ✩ ¨*:·.

༺✩ 𝟑𝟎𝟐𝟗 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘 ✩༻

𝖕𝖙 𝟐.

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

Kirk dragged me out from the bus and into the gas station, where i saw james, lars and cliff all looking for what they wanted to get.

His hand held mine as we walked through the aisles, listening to whatever song was playing on the radio. As me and Kirk walked past the cash register, I noticed there was no one, but I just assumed the cashier went to go get something from the back. As my attention redrew to where Kirk was taking me, the current song ended and a new one started to play. It sounded like a love song of some sort, but I actually liked this one. I tried to hear what the singer was singing as we walked further and further away from the radio, but one specific lyric caught my attention. "I think I might've fallen in love; what am I to do?" (this song definitely did not come out anywhere NEAR the 80's, but it sounded so cute when I was listening to it so I added it 😭)

 "I think I might've fallen in love; what am I to do?" (this song definitely did not come out anywhere NEAR the 80's, but it sounded so cute when I was listening to it so I added it 😭)

As that line of the song played, I looked down to see Kirk's hand over mine, causing a smile to creep up onto my lips. I looked up to see his concentrated face trying to figure out what to buy, as his curls rested on top of his shoulders. I love him so much that I can't even try to lie when someone points out that I like him. I love him so much that every song I used to listen to normally before now makes me think about him when it plays. Even if I cried about hating him for being with another girl or kissing another girl, I couldn't truly hate him, i could never.

"What do you want to drink?" I heard Kirk say as he let go of my hand and pulled my waist closer to him for a hug. "I don't know, what are you getting?" I spoke as I looked up at his face, playing with the curls that were covering his eyes. As we stood in the drinks aisle deciding on what to get, suddenly, James and Lars ran towards us, making us pull apart from the hug. "what is it this time?" Kirk spoke, sounding unamused at the sight of Lars and James' cheeky smiles.

"Dude, there's no cashier at the register!" Lars spoke, eyes wide from excitement and probably adrenaline from running around or something. "Don't be stupid, man; the cashier is probably just getting something from the back!" I said as James turned his head around towards me. "We checked the back, and there was no one! crazy right?" James spoke as his smile grew wider. "Oh oka- wait what!?" Kirk yelled as he realized what James had just said. "You checked the back?! "What the fuck is wrong with you two?!" Cliff yelled from across the gas station as he heard what Lars and James had just told us.

The two just kept laughing hysterically as they ran towards the fridges to grab as many cans of soda as they could, slipping on their untied shoe laces. "Are you serious right now?" "We're going to get caught if we steal dickheads!" Kirk yelled again as he massaged the sides of his head, probably forming a headache from Lars and James. "We'll only get caught if you guys aren't quick enough!" Lars yelled back at Kirk as I stood and observed everything that was going on. "He's kinda gotta point, when is the next time we're ever going to come across an empty gas station again?"