◄𝟖►

(okay before u start reading this chapter i realized i wrote this horribly because none of these events match up with what reeeaaaalllyyy happened with how metallica started out 💀..BUT JUST PRETEND LIKE U DONT NOTICE IT...anyways enjoy💗)

⭒❃.✮:╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮ :✮. ❃⭒

✧༺✮༻∞ 2078 words ∞༺✮༻✧

 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:

𓆩♡𓆪 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

The past three months have been quite chaotic for Metallica since they got booked for a decent-sized tour, and I'm starting to worry that it's really affecting Kirk. As I zoned out while worrying about the tour, a familiar voice snapped me out of my trance. "put me down!! kirk!!" squealed Sandy as Kirk had her hanging over his shoulder. Kirk met Sandy a couple of years ago in chemistry class, and well..i guess she's alright once you get used to her, but I don't think I ever will be.

The reason I'm not a big fan of the idea of Kirk hanging out with Sandy isn't that big of a deal. It's just that one time, Sandy tried getting with Kirk when her boyfriend cheated on her with some chick from a different school, so she tried using Kirk as a way to get back at them, but Kirk didn't feel comfortable with the whole idea of faking a relationship between them just for a one-time thing.

Eventually, Sandy had enough of Kirk turning down her ideas to get back at her boyfriend, so she basically just cut him off and pretended like they had never met. Up until last year, when Sandy apologised for her actions and the way she treated Kirk, he forgave her pretty easily, but then she had to ruin it again by trying to get with Kirk for the 'fun' of it. I guess Kirk just shrugged it off like nothing because for the past month they have been following each other around like lost puppies or something.

Anyways, it wasn't affecting me until this week, when he spent more time with her than me, and I'm totallyyy fine with that. It's just that he's been finding excuses in all sorts of ways to hang out with her instead of me, and it doesn't take a whole group of people to figure that out with the way he's been acting.

"you seem pretty close to sandy..i almost never see you with y/n anymore!" James joked as he chuckled. The surrounding group of Metallica all let out small laughs, except for Cliff, who seems to be looking at me with a concerned 'big brother' type look. Cliff walks up to me and drags my wrist with him into the room next to where everyone is.

"has he still not talked to you?" Cliff asked as he sat on top of the kitchen counter, lifting me up to sit next to him. I shake my head as he sighs and gives me a caring smile. "you don't deserve this; he was just with another girl in the past 3 months! I honestly don't know whats up with him." Cliff spoke as you noticed a hint of protectiveness in his voice. Cliff has literally been family to you. Since your mother and father don't really get along, Cliff has been that 'protective big brother' to you, and you're thankful for it.

"its okay cliff. I kind of sensed he wasn't ready for a serious relationship anyway." I spoke as my legs dangled off of the counter, gently swinging them back and forth. From the corner of my eye, I saw Cliff's hand turn into a fist. "Hey, hey, it's okay cliff. Just....give him some time," I said, putting my hand over his fist until he calmed down.

∞༺✮༻✧ timeskip to the next day 

Today is the first official day that Metallica is going to be touring !! I am sooo beyond excited for them and the amazing shows they're going to play, but waking up at 3 a.m. is something I don't think I could get used to.