◄ 𝟑 ►

★・・・y/n: your name   y/n/n: your nick name ・・ ・★

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

🖤 890 words 🖤

𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥----------

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I left my classroom and walked my way past crowds to the front of the school, then getting on the bus to go home

I left my classroom and walked my way past crowds to the front of the school, then getting on the bus to go home. I sat down next to Kirk as I watched a smile creep onto his face when he noticed me. I reached out of my bag to grab 2 Walk man's, mine and his. Since he always forgot to bring his, I just kept it in my bag along with mine and some cassette tapes. I pulled out a Black Sabbath 'Paranoid' cassette tape for him whilst I grabbed my KISS 'Dynasty' tape for myself.

We both sat in silence as we listened to our music until we arrived at our spot

We both sat in silence as we listened to our music until we arrived at our spot. Kirk turned to me once we got off of the bus and ejected the cassette tape and handed it back to me. "my momma gonna kill me if I'm not home tonight." He spoke, pouting his lip. "well then I guess I'll see you tomorrow" I replied, placing both Walk man's back into my bag along with the tapes. "yeah, see you tomorrow y/n/n" Kirk smiled.

As we parted ways, I made my way to my house which was just next door and to my bedroom, to where I plopped down on to my bed.

I stared at my bedroom ceiling, recalling everything that happened today with all the jealousy thing. Yeah kirk's been jealous before, but not like that, this time it felt different- it felt like there was more to it than just jealousy... only I don't know what.

 Look, I just looking out for him because that's what best friends do! They look out for each other and give them good advice! And my good advice for him is that he could do way better. Half of the time when Kirk's around Lucy, she acts completely different to how she usually acts and I just don't think it's fair for him to be dating a poser who fakes everything when he could be with someone like me who he's known for a long time and who he really connects with! I mean- I don't like him, well, I do, but no, not in that way I like him, but not LIKE like him, but not in a dating way or anything- well it's like that but not-...never mind.

𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭----------

𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐤'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I've tried to get to sleep in the past few hours, but I just can't. So I hopped out of bed and grabbed my guitar from beside my shelves and played a few riffs from the top of my head. It would of helped if I could plug it into my amp, but my family was sleeping so I obviously just left it in its place. I was kind of playing anything by this point since I was tired, but not tired enough to sleep so I just stayed there zoning out whilst my hand moved around the fretboard.

My eyes quickly shot up as I heard a little rock hit my window and I set my guitar down only to see y/n's tired smile from my window which made me smile as well. I opened my window "hey.... what are you doing awake?" I spoke out from my window, trying to keep quiet. "I could ask you the same, but I couldn't sleep and I saw your bedroom light on so I assumed you were awake.... sorry I should've just left you alone" she spoke softly whilst she was about to close her window. "wait!" I sort of raised my voice but not too loud because, obviously my family was asleep and I'm guessing y/n's was too. She looked back down at me and looked kind of confused. "do- do you want to sleep with me?" I cleared my throat a bit to hide my nervousness which kind of worked but I'm hoping she didn't sense it. I watched her climb down her window and land on the grass that separated our houses, then walking towards my window to where I stepped back so that she could climb through my bedroom window. "I'll take that as a yes" I mumbled to myself trying to hold in my laughter.

She sighed as she made it through my window and plopped on my bed, giggling to herself which made me snicker. She kicked off her shoes and in the corner of my eye I saw her watch me undress to just my boxers which made me smile. We never really thought about how we change in front of each other, but it was usually just me that changes because I can't stand sleeping in clothes on most nights.

I got into bed with her when I saw her turn around so she could face my chest, smiling at me. I held her close to me by her waist as I buried my head into the crook of her neck. As I was about to doze off to sleep, I felt her kiss my shoulder, whilst beginning to play with my hair which made me relax more into her.

 As I was about to doze off to sleep, I felt her kiss my shoulder, whilst beginning to play with my hair which made me relax more into her

–-------–-------  –-------–-------  –-------–-------  –-------–-------  –-------–------- 

pls forgive me for being so late with this💀I haven't been motivated to update this story but I hope I'll improve ily 🖤-urztrulymel