◄ 𝟐 ►

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎  y/e/c: your eye color        y/h/c: your hair color        y/n: your name ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

 1,558 words

𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐤'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

After a while of numerous conversations with the rest of my friend group, I was getting pretty tired and people started to leave 1 by 1, so I took that as a queue to start making my way back home. After I said my goodbyes, I headed out of the warm lighted record store into the chilly rainy scented air with y/n in my arms. I didn't want to wake her up just yet since she looked way too peaceful for me to disturb, so I wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist so that she could still rest her head on my shoulder. 

 As I was walking down the street from the record store with y/n in my arms, I could slightly hear her quiet soft snoring, which made me smile and kiss her temple as I saw a cab approaching towards me. I waved the cab over and got into the backseat with y/n as I carefully slipped y/n out of my arms and laid her next to me, wrapping my denim jacket around her shoulders as she stirred in her sleep. 

           (𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 ^^)

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

"This your stop?" A random older male voice spoke as i started to wake up. "Oh- um yes thank you" I heard' kirks voice reply. I shut my eyes again, curious about what Kirk would do and also because i was still very tired. I felt 2 arms lift up my body and carry me bridal style as i felt little dots of rain sprawling across my face as Kirk walked up my driveway with me in his arms. I felt the heat of his body on mine and i didn't want him to let go just yet since it was freezing outside. I heard him knock on my door while carefully slipping his hand back underneath me.  

I heard the front door unlock and my mom began to speak. "Oh Kirk! What a nice supri-" I heard her cut herself off by looking down at me and then continuing to finish her sentence but this time whispering it. "Thanks for bringing her home kirk, i appreciate it a lot" My mother spoke. "Oh- no its not a problem, I wasn't just going to leave her alone at that store by herself" Replied kirk as he gave her a warm smile. 

𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐤'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

As I walked down the hallway and up the stairs to Y/n's bedroom, I opened her door and turned her heater on so that her room would be warm enough for her. I stepped over to her bed and carefully laid her down, removing her shoes and covering her with her favorite grey blanket. As I was about to leave, I heard a faint "wait" as I turned my head around and saw y/n opening her eyes. "Yes Y/n?" I said as I brushed some of her y/h/c hair behind her ear, smiling down at her.