◄ 𝟔 ►

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

.·:*¨ 𝟖𝟗𝟔 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ¨*:·.

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

A lot has happened in the past week. That band 'Metallica' Kirk was talking about turned out to be some pretty friendly guys and, well- i guess Kirk got along with them pretty quickly because he got asked to join the band!

I think i've memorized their names but it's been a week since i've met them, so i should know their names by now. There's James on rhythm guitar & vocals. He did seem very intimidating when i first met him, but once we started talking, that helped a little bit. Lars on drums, or was it Cliff....no- wait, it was Lars on drums and then Cliff on bass. I don't know what it was about Cliff but i think i just felt the most relaxed around him when we first met, like an old childhood friend or something. And then, of course, Kirk, who i need no introduction to. 

Things haven't been weird between me and kirk, but things haven't been exactly normal. I guess he's still trying to figure out what we are, or if we're just friends with 'benefits'.

James suggested that the band & i go out to a party that was being hosted by one of his old friends, since we haven't really hung out as a group yet. So that's why i'm searching the deep depths of my closet right now to find something to wear out tonight.

As i pulled out one of my favorite jackets from my closet, i heard a familiar laugh come from next door, followed by a....girl's laugh? I walked up to my window only to see Kirk and another girl sitting on his bed. I don't know if i was just just jealous, but i felt a mix of different emotions hit me. I wanted to look away but i just couldn't. And that's when it happened. She kissed him.

I was hoping that he would just pull away but he didnt..he just sat there allowing it to happen.

I dropped the coat hanger that was holding my jacket as i burst into tears. Did he just want to use me for his pleasure? Did that night mean nothing to him? What really broke my heart was that he asked me that night if it was just a 1-night thing before we went any further than a kiss. I didn't know who to call because i didn't feel that comfortable venting to anyone but kirk, but since i had cliff's number, I dialed it onto my phone that was beside my bed.

I told him everything, and i'm pretty sure lars and James were listening because i heard more than 1 voice on the other side of the line. Cliff was very understanding and stayed a bit longer on the line to make sure i was okay & to also ask if i was still coming with them tonight. 

Just as i was about to answer cliff's question, I heard james yell "dont let kirk stop you from having a good time!" i smiled & then replied, "'ll be coming then". I said my goodbyes to cliff and the others & then hung up. Now I don't move on fast, but i didn't feel like crying over kirk right now and I was planning on ignoring him the whole time i'm at the party with the band.

----------𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘰 8𝘱𝘮----------

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I eventually picked out something to wear which was a thrifted sleeveless turtle neck, a black mini skirt, platformed boots, some black jewelry and my favorite black leather bomber jacket.

I headed to the club the band was at as i stepped foot into the cold breezy air, lighting a cigarette. 

As i reached the club, I showed the man my ID and went inside. I was instantly hit by the slightly warmer air and all sorts of different scents. I spotted the bar and started walking towards it when suddenly, I heard my name being shouted from across the room. It was cliff. I smiled as i walked towards him and hugged him tight. "I thought u looked a bit familiar when i saw u enter the club" Cliff spoke while letting out a laugh, taking a sip of his beer. I laughed aswell and replied "i wasn't sure if i would find you guys since it's so crowded in here" 

As i greeted the rest of the band, i saw Kirk from the corner of my eye. I wasn't really paying attention to how long i was staring at him because pretty soon i was met by him in front of me, saying hello. I didn't know whether to say hi back or just ignore him and walk away in the other direction. Luckily, I didn't have to make that stressful decision because i heard james calling me from where the bar was.

I looked back at kirk as i was holding in my tears from remembering what had happened only a few hours ago. Goddamn it, i wasn't going to cry right here, right now. So i resorted to holding the tears back and walking in the other direction towards james.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

i'm gonna make a pt. 2 to this soon cuz i just feel like it 💀

but tyyyy againn for the support ily all <3