◄𝟏𝟎►

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝟏𝟖𝟏𝟎 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘 ꒱ ˎˊ˗

𓆩♡𓆪  𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

We finally reached our first destination, Portland, Oregon. After numerous hours and pit stops, the tour bus finally reached our motel for the night.

"Oi fuckheads, get your fuckin bags from the bus," James yelled, as he was already the first one out of the bus with all of his belongings. Once we all gathered our bags and extras, we all headed for the reception at the motel we were staying at. As soon as we stepped into the older-looking building, we were greeted by an old woman who was cleaning her glasses while smoking a cigarette. 

There were a couple of potted plants scattered around the corners of the empty, dim-lit reception as the strong smell of cigarette smoke filled the aroma of the room. James approached the old wooden desk, visibly unsure of what to say. As James started to speak to the clearly uninterested woman, I felt Kirk come up behind me, snaking his arms around my waist as he snuggled his tired head in the crook of my neck.

As I placed my hands on top of his, he spoke muffled words into my neck, not bothered to move his head. "What time is it?" Kirk softly spoke as I smiled at the ticklish feeling that I felt when he spoke against my neck. "Umm," I say, looking up at the wooden clock that was hung up on the wall. "1:57am," I said, getting a hum in response from Kirk. 

A couple minutes later, James finally gets the keys for all the different rooms everyone will be sleeping in. We all pick up our suitcases and bags and make our way to the three rooms that we have.

"Alright, now," James says, sorting out the different-shaped keys. "Cliff, since you paid for half, you get a room to yourself," James said, giving Cliff a key. "Kirk, y/n, you two are sharing," said James, handing us another key. "And... I guess I'm stuck with Lars. Great," James sighed, looking over at Lars. "Oi, you fockhead! I'm not that bad!" Lars said, offended that James wasn't excited to share a room with him. "Yeah, sure," James said sarcastically, walking away to his and Lars' room. 

"The bed in our room better be good; I'm fuckin tired," Kirk said, picking up his bag. I followed closely behind him, admiring his perfect brown curls. We came to a halt once we reached our room number, room 171. I dug the key out of my pocket and unlocked the door, allowing Kirk to walk in first since he was carrying all of our bags.

I switched on the lights and shut the door, locking both of the locks. I turned around to be met with the sight of Kirk face-down on the mattress. I let out a quiet giggle and sat next to him on the bed, rubbing his back slowly.

"At least get changed out of your jeans before you go to sleep," I say, getting up and taking one of my smaller bags into the bathroom, switching on the light and shutting the door, changing out of my clothes and into a black singlet and some random pajama shorts. 

Before I leave the bathroom, I go through my nightly routine and finally finish off by brushing out my hair. I opened the door and switched off the light, noticing the window next to the bed was wide open. I place my hairbrush down on the coffee table and peek out of the window, noticing Kirk sitting on the curb of the road, lighting a cigarette. I very poorly attempt to jump out of the window, hitting my knee in the process, but successfully make it through the window.

The leaves underneath my feet snap and crunch with every step I take, eventually reaching where Kirk was. I take a seat beside him and snuggle into his side, trying to keep warm since I didn't realize that the temperature had significantly dropped. I felt his arm around me as he held the cigarette to my mouth.