CHAPTER 1

DEATH IS THE ONLY ENDING OF THE VILLAINE

Prologue.

Everything was perfect.

Even the half underground house for one person which is the size of the bathroom of the house I lived before.

The fact that I had to work starting next was also not a matter to me.

I've finally escaped from that hell-like house and got my freedom. I could live happily just from that one thing.

But.......

"I'm pretty sure I told you to live as quiet as a mouse without any fuss, with not even your breathing sound could be heard."

A man opened his mouth.

His hateful gaze on me seemed as if he was seeing a hideous bug.

"I heard that you acted like an mad dog at the crowned prince's return ceremony banquet."

Those icy deadly gaze seeming like it wants to kick me to death was familiar to me.

It was the kind of gaze I always got from that house.

However it didn't mean I was fine even though I had experienced it a lot.

"What was your purpose for acting like that?"

I couldn't breathe right at his aura. My lips started to tremble in fear.

It was then.

A white chart appeared in front of my face.

And I could see the words written line by line in the chart.

1. How do I know?

2. I didn't have a purpose.

3. (With a pitiful tone of voice) Well...... Um, that's.......

'......What is this?'

I was going to ask what this was, however as if something was stuck in my throat, I couldn't let out a sound.

The man's voice threatened me when I just stood there without speaking a word.

"You better speak."

I felt the deadly aura to the point it hurt my skin. I'll die when I don't give an answer.

I unconsciously pressed the number 3 on the white chart.

"Well...... Um, that's......."

The same words on the chart automatically came out my mouth without my wills.

'What the. What's this?!'

My mouth opened idiotically, still not believing what I just said.

I couldn't take guess what kind of situation I was in right now.

I was in an unfamiliar place when I woke up, and came to face these unfamiliar people whom all held deadly aura.