Avengers x child!reader

You are five years old, and you are powerful child that is being hunted down by hydra, their uses for you are unknown but most definitely threatening to Earth. You have the power of telekinesis.

Key:
O/f/c= other favorite color
F/c= favorite color
E/c= eye color
H/c= hair color
Y/n= your name

No ones POV:

As little y/n ran around Tony's lab, the other avengers discussed their plan to protect the small avenger, "Her power is growing, how are we going to protect y/n when she can probably take on hundreds of enemy's JUST on her own?" Steve said, crossing his arms and leaning back into his chair. Tony scoffed, "she's probably going to destroy my tower..." He grumbled, pouting at the thought. Bruce chuckled, "I don't really understand what you guys are worrying about, I like y/n. Even if she is a little hard to contain and a slight threat to Tony's tower, she's amazing, and she's more understanding than a lot of people..." Bruce said, smiling at the ground, "she's growing on me, gotta admit it..." He mumbled, looking out the room's window to gaze at the little girl. Her h/c hair was tied into two pigtails, and her e/c eyes were sparkling with pure mischief. She had a f/c dress on, and little slip on-black shoes with little f/c bows on them. Currently, y/n was dashing across the lab, hiding behind a trash can, or the desk, anything. Pretending to be like Natasha, since Nat was trying to train the small tyke.

Your POV

I was running across the bright room, pretending to be an assassin like auntie Natasha. I kept on rolling and taking cover behind the furniture in uncle Tony's lab. I made a screw driver float with my telekinesis. I giggled and accidentally threw it towards the conference room window. A load breaking noise echoed throughout the tower, and a Tony's girly shriek was heard. My eyes were wide, and my mouth was gaped open. I crouched down behind the desk. I saw one of Tony's sentinels come out of the wall. "Y/n it is alright, you are not in trouble," Jarvis's voice said through the sentinel. I smiled to myself, I liked Jarvis. He was like a grandpa. "Okay papa... You promise though?" I questioned, raising my right brow on suspicion. Jarvis let out a chuckle, "I promise y/n, I'll protect you from Mr. Stark," Jarvis said. I giggled, and got up, running over to 'Jarvis' or the sentinel, it opening its arms as if to hug me. Jarvis hugged me, lifting me into his metal arms. I looked over to the mess I made of the conference room. I looked towards the disaster and when I saw that uncle tony was the only one who was effected by the broken window, I started laughing. Tears of intense laughter pricked the edges of my eyes. Tony was on the floor, sprawled across it, almost too dramatically acting as if he was in immense pain, "y/n!" Tony growled, shooting his head over to me, sending me a playful death glare. I gulped, but the fear subsided when I noticed his signature smirk, "y/n I guess it's time for your tickle torture again... You brought this fate upon yourself little princess," Tony said, standing up and striding slowly over to me and Jarvis. I clung to papa Jarvis tightly, and giggled, knowing what uncle tony was implying. Tony ran over to me and swiped me from Jarvis, Tony chuckling madly and me a giggling mess. All the others just smiled warmly with adoration at me, "Oh no! Looks like we're gonna have to help Tony get cha' y/n!" Clint yelled, sprinting over to me and Tony, laughing as we made our way to my play room. The others soon joined us as we opened my play room door. It had f/c wallpaper, and o/f/c flooring. It was filled with toys and in the corner stood a mini f/c iron girl suit in a glass cylinder that I sometimes wore like uncle tony.

"Tickle time!" Everyone shouted as Tony put me on a f/c bean bag and everyone started tickling me. I laughed loudly and auntie Natasha got that one spot that got me laughing so hard I started crying.

Soon after thirty minutes of uncontrollable laughter, tickling, and wrestling, everyone was tired and spread out across the o/f/c floor, "I love you guys..." I yawned, curling up into uncle Bruce's side. They all looked at me, smiling, "we love you too, y/n."

-End-

Yeah so sorry this was kinda short, but I was like 'whatever I haven't posted a fanfic in a while so this is what they get'
XD but yeah make sure to request! I do like to please my peoples! -3-