Avengers x child!reader

Warning! This gonna be a sad and happy story! Also some swearing involved... ;)

this takes place in the age of ultron movie, so don't read if you haven't watched! It's during the battle when they are all trying to get people out of the flying city (forgot the name) and you are with them (to lure ultron, cause he wants you to join him). You still have telekinesis powers (if you haven't read my first avengers x child!reader).

Your POV

I whimpered as ultron' robots neared me a miss Wanda. Ms. Wanda looked over to me, her powers crushing the bad robots, "hush now y/n, you'll be alright-" a loud explosion cut ms.wanda off. A ringing sound rang through my ears, my eyes went glowing white. I can't die... Not today or ever. I picked up scrapped metal, car doors, or just a whole car with my telekinesis. Ultron came into my vision by the arch way or the small, domed church, me guarding the drill. I clenched my teeth as he started slowly walking towards me, Wanda was knocked out beside me, "y/n... Don't look at me like that sweety, you and I both know that this plan was going to fail... Just join me and none of your friends will get hurt..." Ultron said, smirking.

He obviously thought I was a stupid five year old. Nuh uh. I'm Tony Starks adopted child, you think I'm gonna be stupid? Ultron stepped closer, him now five feet away, "Join me sweaty... Together we can end human suffering-" I threw my arms in a throwing motion, smashing ultron with a car. Unfortunately, one of the robots blasted me in my chest area, the pain was unimaginable.

Uncle tony flew towards me in his iron suit. His helmet being torn off, his eyes clouded with worry and tears, "y-y/n?!" He said, rushing over and kneeling beside me. "No... N-no- your gonna be fine sweat heart-just hang on!" Tony yelled, cradling me in his arms, "u-uncle Tony..." I said in between gasps, "I-I love you- all of you..." I whimpered, my eyes half-lidded. The others ran to my side, then helping Wanda up as well, "Y/n!" Natasha yelled, I could see tears streaming down her face. "I love you all..." I said, gasping frantically now. "Y/n no! Hang in there! Shit-Clint go call fury! We need immediate help!" Tony was screaming now, rivers of tears running down his cheeks.

I shut my eyes, willing the pain to go away. Then darkness.

EXTENDED ENDING

your POV

I opened my eyes swiftly, my chest was heaving rapidly. I looked around. I seemed to be in a hospital. The walls and floor were white, medical supplies and machines scattered across the surprisingly big room. I was on a white hospital bed, tubes were connected to me, and my hospital gown was just a light f/c, my favorite color.

Tony rushed into the room, tears were falling from his eyes, and a wide smiled was on his face, "y/n..." He said, running over to me, hugging me tightly. He sobbed into my small shoulder, "y/n... I-I love you so much..." He gasped, "we all do..."