•Youth• [Request!]

This was requested by KicktheSpookyboy , I hope it was enjoyable! Sorry for the delay by the way :) requests are open again! Btw if there are any mistakes please notify me~
You are a thirteen year old, with telekinesis powers. You were taken in by the Avengers. For the suit, I left very little description on purpose, because personally I think it should be what the reader wants to wear, not what I picked :)

Key:
Y/n = your name
M/n= middle name
L/n= last name
S/c= suit color
C/c= chosen color

"Uncle Bruce?" I asked aloud as I wandered into him and Tony's lab. No response. They're probably out doing avengers stuff. No biggy though, I've got Jarvis for company! "Hey Jarvis?" I walk over to the lab desk, "Yes miss y/n?" I hear the AI's voice say. I giggle and sit on the chair, leaning back and putting my feet on the desk, "Where is everyone Jarvis?" I question, putting my hands behind my head. I hear Jarvis hum, "They are currently with Mr.Fury. I do believe they are discussing Loki's outcome."

I furrow my brows, "Outcome?" Jarvis laughs a bit at my naive-ness, "They are deciding what to do with him." I make an 'oh' as I nod my head. Loki and me had one encounter, and I'd rather not ever come into contact with him again...

-Flashback-

"I'm not the one who's out of time."

From above Cap, the quinjet arrives. A machine gun is pointed towards Loki. there's blasts and explosions everywhere. I stare up at the man before me, his eyes sunken in and his helmet making him look even taller than he is, "one day, y/n... you will join me and my army, and together we will crush the pathetic mortals that inhabit this forsaken planet-" I cut him off, "I will never join you!" He chuckles lowly, "Ah, but y/n, we have something in common..." he grins widely, "we're both monsters." Tears prickle in my eyes, "I-I'm not a monster-" Loki scoffs, "Is that what they tell you? Listen to me y/n, they are lying to you." I scrunch up my face, shaking my head,"They wouldn't lie to me-" Loki laughs loudly, and I sit there with tears running in streams down my cheeks, my eyes wide and my lips sealed together, "Do you think they love you y/n?" I don't answer,"Y/n block him out he's trying to manipulate you," Nat says through the comms, "No one could love monsters like us." Loki says andI turn my gaze downward. Maybe he was right. How could they possibly love me... they only kept me around because...they pity me. No one could ever love me. I'm just as horrible as Loki. "I-I..." I start but Loki drops his staff and stands down.I look behind me and see that Nat had brought out the machine gun and was ready to fire at him. Suddenly though, Loki sends a blast of blue at the quinjet. Natasha maneuvers it just in time, giving Cap the time to throw his shield at Loki. They both begin to hash it out, Cap throwing punches and Loki dodging and using his magic. Loki throws Cap to the ground. Cap then throws his shield, but Loki flings it away. Cap gets up and tries to retaliate but is knocked down by Loki once again. Standing over him, he points the scepter's tip on his helmet, "Kneel," Loki seethes, "Not today!" Cap says quickly as he flips and sweeps Loki out from under his legs. "The guys all over the place-" I hear Aunt Nat say but then is interrupted by the speakers playing 'shoot to thrill'.

"Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?"

Both Steve and Loki look to the sky as Uncle Tony flies over in his iron man suit and blasts Loki to the ground. "Make your move reindeer games." He comments as his suit shows Loki all of the weaponry on it. Loki puts his hands up in surrender, his armor materializing away.

"Good move."

Cap looks towards Tony, "Mr.Stark." Steve says curtly. Tony grumbles quietly, "Captain." He grits through. I scramble to my feet, quickly glancing at Loki. He subtly smirks at me, and I quickly avert my gaze before moving debris and broken slabs with my telekinesis. Tears prickle my puffy eyes, dried tears already staining my cheeks as I remember what he had said to me, and I make a path for myself to the jet. The quinjet lands and Nat rushes out. Natasha runs to me, holding me and smoothing out my hair, "y/n, what did he say to you?" She asked me, holding my shoulders and looking me in the eyes. I struggled to answer, my lower lip quivering as I spoke, "He-He told me that I will join h-him one day. And be apart o-of his army..." I stuttered out, more tears gushing from my eyes, "I-I don't want to be a monster-" Natasha pulled me into her quickly, "no no shh...shhh. It's gonna be okay sunshine... it's gonna be okay..."