Disclaimer

Welcome, everyone.

To the ones who decided to read this story, it means a lot to me so thank you.

This is the sixth story that I decided to make public. I have more but who knew it was so difficult to come up with a title?

This story is a fanfiction. All rights to the original plot and characters go to George R.R. Martin. who based it on his book, Fire and Blood.

I only own my OCs, plots, and the possible mythical creatures that I added.

This story will be based on the HOTD tv show and a bit of GOT tv show.

If there is any mistake with the timeline and the original plot, please, feel free to notify me and I'll fix it.

I have a dislike/like relationship with Alicent Hightower. For those who completely hate her, then this story is not for you, at all. Though if you'd like to still read it, don't leave hate comments, it's unnecessary.

I had big expectations watching the show and while some parts disappointed me, others didn't. I like Alicent and to me she is strong, I guess I understand her since I grew up with my father even if hers and mine have different ambitions.

She's strong, beautiful, and definitely deserved better, from everyone. I was once told it's hard to give something you don't have and never did. It's also hard to be something you've never known and forgotten when there was no one there to remind you. And I understand that.

Anyways, English is not my birth language, but I'll do my best to make this story presentable.

Thank you again for giving this story a shot, I hope it will be to your liking.

Emagon kirimves!