Chapter 7 - Lost, Lilac And Blood

Warning: Unedited and Short chapter;

Meant to be, thus enjoy.

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

Alicent was lost

Alicent was lost.

Internally and externally lost.

She had not meant for it to happen, if she could rewind time and go back to the exact moment before the disaster, she would do it without question.

While being with the children, she had lost track of time, too immersed in braiding some girl's hair.

Then when her brother reminded her, it had gotten quite late in the afternoon, and the streets were even busier. As if there was a celebration, people were dancing and performing everywhere.

And as they were making their way out, a wave of people suddenly washed over them, separating the two.

Alicent found herself on her own, unfamiliar faces at every corner. She tried going against the direction of the crowd but it was as if she was fighting against water.

At some point— which happened to be current— her hood had slightly fallen off the top of her head, her face for all to see— especially some weird men who had taken a liking to her.

It was now as if she had signed to be trained for a marathon— in some unthinkable special way— that Alicent was running away from the creeps, quickening her steps each time she heard theirs.

At this point, she was unsure if she was still in the slums, and the lack of people in the area caused her fear to double.

She has been taking turns and turns, passing through dark and filthy alleys, some smaller than the others with walls as rough as a rock.