XX

"Emir!" I growl into the morning mist, a bit irritated nang maramdaman ang mga halik niya sa leeg ko. I grab the comforter more just to cover up myself.

Pikit matang pinakikiramdaman ang suot ko. God, sa Sobrang pagod sa mga ginagawa namin kagabi, I only have my underwear with me!

"Stop kissing me." I said through gritted teeth and grab another pillow to cover my face. A small chuckle echoed on the side of my ear kaya naman awtomatikong nag sitayuan ang mga balahibo ko sa likod dahil doon.

Emir being the sly that she is caress her long fingers across my spine, dinadama ang pagtayo ng balahibo ko roon.

God! I sometimes regret she discovered how my ears make me so weak and sensitive!

"Let's go out today, Selena. Wake up. " She insisted. I turn to her said with a crumpled face at ang hubad naman niyang katawan ang bumungad sa akin.

Without even the slightest embarrassment she greeted me with a kiss na mas lalong nagpakunot ng noo ko.

"Emir! It's so early! Let's just sleep in for a bit more." I said groaning as she pull me closer to her and started planting kisses on my cheeks down to my neck.

Simula talaga nang may mangyari sa amin, it has been part of our day sa tuwing magkikita kami. She will make me submit to her every chance she got! And for the love of God, I was more than willing to moan her name every time!

"Are you sure you're going back to sleep?" I instantly rolled my eyes on her because of her question ng umangat ito para magtapo ang titig namin. Her ocean-blue eyes were everything in my sight.

"We just did it last night!" Pag-iinarte ko pero parang wala siyang narinig when she continue to kiss me with all her might. I softly groan in between our kisses when I felt her move on my top.

Mahigpit pa akong napakapit sa isang braso niya when she grind herself in my wetness cover with a thin panty. Hindi napigilan ang isang singhap nang mas lalo niyang idiin ang sarili.

I could hear my heart thumping inside of my chest as she continue to kiss me with all her sweetness. Slightly tugging my lower lip with her teeth. Ang isang kamay ay sinapo ang kaliwang dibdib ko while the over hand is busy holding my cheeks in place.

"A-Ah! E-Emir!" I moan between our kisses when I felt her fingers play with my peak. Inilalagay iyon sa pagitan ng daliri at marahang hinihila making me arch my back to the surge of pleasure she's giving me.

Nang bahagyang idilat ang mata, she's already looking down at me. Enjoying how I was so weak when she was above me. How I would call out her name every time she touches any part of my body.

Nang maramdaman ang kamay niyang bumaba papunta sa gitna ng hita ko, I immediately dug my fingers on her back. Preparing myself for the unworldly pleasure she's about to blessed me.

Just the touch of her finger about the clothe that covers my wetness, I already knew I want it inside of me. Ravishing the hell out of me. Kaya Nama hindi ko napigilang sundang ang bawat galaw ng daliri niya as it fondles softly over my folds. Tila tinatakam ako sa bawat haplos na binibigay niya sa akin.

"E-Emir-" Hindi ko na natuloy ang pagtawag pa sa kanya ng idiin niya ang isang daliri sa ibabaw ng panty ko hitting my hood there and making me quiver in an instant.

"You're growing impatient, Selena." Hindi ko nagawang sagutin pa ang sinabi niya when she inserted her hand inside my panties. Tugging it down and placing her palm against my entrance.

"So fucking wet for me." Bulong niya matapos ay marahang hinubad 'rin ang panty na tanging suot niya.

She places herself on top of me gently, making sure her womanhood is on top of mine. Just the touch of her skin on my skin makes the heat so insane! I couldn't help but roll my eyes and moans her name like a prayer when she started grinding herself against mine. Exactly hitting the top of my cherished flesh and the most sensitive muscle there.