Uncanny Encounter

The cold breeze, followed over the little waves of the never ending lake, danced through the night, caressing everyone with its wonder, with the little fairy lights lighting up the whole area, and the empty bar looking like a hut, was right in front of the squad, as they followed the smoke they saw earlier, this is where it lead them. They couldn't help it but get mesmerized by the beautiful scenery.

The girls gets off Amethyst as soon as they reached the place, and as soon as the girls got off Amethyst, she turned herself back to her normal size and jumped into Claire's arms.

Sha: *Slowly walks towards the hut, looking around curiously* Wahh.. what is this place!? Is anyone here?

Shiroi: *Goes and sits on a bench looking around as well* Hmm...

Yoshida: *He puts his hands into his pockets narrowing his eyes wondering if something is wrong or not* Should we be here?? *He asked as he walked to Sha who is standing next to the hut*

Ky: *Standing next to Jiao who is admiring the fairy lights* Could this be a trap? *He says looking around*

Jiao: If this is a trap, they worked really hard on it.. *He says referring to the magical lights*

Ave: I don't think this is a trap.. its too beautiful to be a trap.. *She goes and sits at a bench different from Shiroi's *

Claire: *Hugging Amethist in her arms, she walks to Ave and sits right next to her* They say we shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Ave: Right right...

Ming: *She looks at Jiao who is admiring the fairy lights and then goes with Claire to sit at the same bench as Ave, with Claire* Yeah, Claire is right..

Horus: *He crossed his arms as he stood beside the lake looking at everyone wondering about the beautifully decorated open bar as if he is feeling uneasy* mhm..

Aly: *walks to Sha and Yoshida curious to look inside the hut* Ave, appearances can be deceiving sometimes.. this might be a trap like Ky said.. *She rests her elbow on the counter as she poked her head into the hut trying to look for someone*

Rocel: *He stands up holding a bottle of rum, inside the hut* Ah, welcome.. *He says with a soft smile as he stood up* Finally the long wait ends.

Aly: *Gasps as she got startled* Holy!! Uhhh.. Someone is here..!!

Sha; *Looks at Rocel and tilts her head staring at him* Hmmmm...?

Rocel: *Chuckles seeing Sha looking at him and says as he pour the drinks* So, how was the trip from up?

Sha: *she narrowed her eyes raising one of her eyebrow* How did you know we came from up? Also, do we know you? You look so familiar..

Yoshida: *Looks at Rocel narrowing his eyes as he felt a familiar presence* hmm..

Aly: Yeah.. I feel like we have met before.. but I can't quite remember.. *She tilted her head as she was trying to remember*

Rocel: *Chuckles as he made drinks ready for everyone* Well, Most people pass this place right after they come from Equinox, so it was a wild guess.. *He gives a soft smile to everyone who have been staring at him* Please, enjoy the drinks and your stay.. *He then looks at Sha and smiles softly slightly nodding his head*

Sha: r..right... *She narrows her eyes grabbing one of the drink* hmm..

Rocel: You all might as well stay here for the night, its not safe to travel at night, especially the path to D'vaheim.