Siblings Reunited

Everyone was shocked, staring at the person who appeared through the shadows. However the person mostly in shock...was Sha herself. Of course this would happen to anyone if they meet their brother or sister after a long time.

Andi: *a smirk on his lips emerged as he stared right at his sister* Hello sister...long time no see!.

Sha: *ger eyes widened as tears began to ascend from them, continously staring at the person infront of her. She couldn't believe her eyes...to find her brother who she thought she might never meet any time soon is right in front of her. Her body began to tremble, unable to move an inch due to shock*

Yoshida: *his eyes were also widened in shock, as if he didn't want Andi Aqua to be here, anger was shown in his eyes as well as worry*

Ave: That's...Sha's twin brother? *she was in shock as well*

Horus: Apparently yeah...*he crossed his arms as he was confused as to why Andi Aqua appeared out of nowhere*

Ming: What's next?. Why are we so silent?. *they only spoke enough for themselves to hear*

Ky: Why isn't big sis Sha moving? *he held onto Ming's hand*

Shiroi: Hmm...*he glared at Andi as he wasn't sure of why he was here either but he felt that something huge came on to play*

Aly: *she stared at Andi Aqua with her eyes widened, trembling as she saw him*

Andi: *he looks at Aly from the corner of his eye* (Mind: It was you? The light I found other than Sha.)

Jiao: *he looked at Sha and saw her all startled and silent, he would slowly rest his hand on her shoulder* Sha?.

Sha: *she gulps and placed her hand atop Jiao's hand, grabbing his hand and removing it from her shoulder before she started walking towards Andi* B-brother! *She mumbled as her eyes became watery, with tears falling down over her cheek, a slight smile on her lips emerges as she was more than happy to see her brother*

Andi: *his gaze changed towards sha who walked towards him in a slow pace. He then placed his hands into his pockets, tilting his head with a serious look on his face* This is where I'm going to stop you little sister. Don't come any closer to me...I highly advise you not to.

Sha: *upon hearing her brother's words, her feet stopped moving forward and her sadness suddenly covered her whole face changing her relieved expression* W-what do you mean?.

Andi: *he took a deep breathe and looked at the person who just attacked Sha* Yasu...Yasu Kurayami.What do you think of her?.

Yasu: *He slightly bowed his head towards Andi* She is smart...she knew my intention from the very beginning of the attack and she definitely takes after you.

Andi: *he chuckled shaking his head* That's why I asked you to finish her off right away...instead of playing around.

Yasu: *he lowered his gaze as he stood firm politely, hesitating to even look at Sha as if he doesn't agree with finishing her off*

Sha: *she gasps in shock to hear her brother's words. She looks at Yasu and then her brother* A-Andi?. Brother, what are you saying?. He's with you?.

Yasu: I am Yasu Kurayami and I am a disciple of your brother, that's all I can say.*he stated without looking at Sha*

Andi: *he tilted his head seeing Yasu's reaction* Oh...did your feelings get wavered as well?. Well I can't blame you. It's the very thing my sister is capable of after all.