The one who turned into a darkbearer

The situation turned in favor of the dark side as all of the squad members including Yasu Kurayami were caught in their trap. All of them had their feet stuck in a tar like fluid that emerged out of nowhere under their feet, leaving only Sha And Andi Aqua safe from this sticky disaster, but they got something bigger to handle, another threat has appeared, Evalanch Bech Coruscant. For some reason he is the only one of all people Andi Aqua never wanted his sister Sha to encounter.

The squad was completely immobilized from movement. The more they tried to lift their feet up, the more they kept feeling weak, as if the sticky tar liquid goo is alive.

Bech: *with a smile, he raised his arms as he looked to the sky, inhaling deeply as his eyes closed. In a moment he would let out a laugh if satisfaction* My, my, my...*he then looked at everyone, aligning his gaze with each and every single one as he smirked. He then stops his gaze at Andi Aqua* Hello there Mr.Aqua, surprised to see me?.

Andi: Evalanch Bech Coruscant...why would I be surprised to see you?. *he frowned his eyebrows, clenching his fist against his sword as if he was frustrated in his plan failing* (Mind: Out of all people, the only person I never wanted Sha to encounter, is here).

Sha: *she glared at Bech, gritting her teeth* Tch...Coruscant....*she clenched her fist in anger, as rage was burning inside her just from seeing him*.

Andi: Sha...he is out of your league. Don't even think of doing anything reckless.*he spoke with a low voice so only Sha should hear*

Sha: I know!. I can sense that!. *She said with a low voice of anger only Andi could hear, but she kept glaring at the coruscant*

Aly: Holy crap!. COME ON!. *she said in a disappointing tone as she was looked at Bech Coruscant*

Ave: What?. What Aly?. What?. *She asked hastily, as she was concerned and confused*

Aly: *she looked at Ave with disappointed eyes* Why do villains need to be that HOT?. This is totally unfair!. Is it just me or he looks like Xukai?.

Ave: Who the hell is Xu kai?.

Aly: I have no idea!. Probably someone super hot-...I don't know.

Everyone who was caught in the tar, looked at Aly with a poker face, as though they felt totally stunned by Aly's worry.

Ming: Annnd that was what she was worried about?. *she sighed shaking her head*

Ave: Aly we have bigger problems than that you know, FOCUS!!.

Ky: Vee vee!. What do we do?. *he kept trying to pull back his legs even though he knew it won't do any much*Geez, this is strong.

Bech: Hunh? *he looked over to the ones who were caught in the tar and chuckled seeing them struggle* Heh, how does the hello from my friend feel like?.

Ave: *she squinted her eyes in confusion* Friend?.

Shiroi: What does he mean by Friend?.

Yoshida: *his eyes widened as he realised what he meant. Quickly looking at the tar under his feet* No way....

Horus: Please don't tell me it is...*he looks at Yoshida as he realised what it was well*

Yoshida: *he looked at Horus with his eyes widened as well*

Claire: What, what, what?. *she asked repeatedly as she was panicking*