Meet me in Selenia on the Next Full Moon

Ky: *He continuously stared at the door of Thalasia with a worried look on his face as he sat on the table bench with Shiroi, Horus and Jiao. They were waiting outside while Yasu and Sha were inside Thalasia.* What must they be talking about?. *He wondered in curiosity if the very question *

Shiroi: *He has his arms crossed, looking towards the door as well* I don't know...perhaps about her brother or their childhood.

Jiao: Talking about all of that...will she be okay?. *He was deeply concerned about Sha's current state of mental health after everything that happened*

Horus: I don't know, normally she cries a lot. *He added his view, sharing with the two* But she hasn't even cried an ounce like she normally does yet. *He shrugged as he talked*

Elen: *He walks to them with a plate full of fries and sits down* All of you are still worried about her?. *Judging from everyone's expressions even he could figure that it out easily*

Jiao: *He sighs, looking up at the sky before turning his gaze towards the girls* Look at them, they aren't even talking with each other...Aly seems really different after the incident, which I totally understand....

Horus: *He taps his right hand fingers on the table as his left remained in his pocket as he looked at Ave with a saddened expression on his face* Mhm.

All the boys looks over the girls as their expression changes to worry.

Shiroi: They are worried about how things won't still be the same. *He let out a sigh and then looked at the tree where Yoshida was before, wondering about where he left off to* (Mind: Where could he have wondered off to at a time like this. I really have a bad feeling about how things might turn out.)

Horus: *As he observed the girls, he added* None of them is even mentioning it. *He said as he was referring to Sha's secret identity*

Elen: It?. What is it?. *He asked as he gobbled up the fries, looking at the boys who were looking at the sulking girls*

No one responded to Elen's question as they figured they should keep it to themselves too.

Shiroi: *He narrows his eyes as he clenches his fist while his arms were crossed* Mhm.

Ky: *He looked back at Shiroi and the rest of the boys with a curious look on his face* By the way...I have been wondering, is it just me or has anyone else noticed the fact that uncle Elen and the Kurayami guy could enter Thalasia without even Sha giving them approval to?. *He raises his eyebrow*

With that, all the boys gasped as they widened their eyes. They all looked at Ky in unison as they just now realized it.

Jiao: Holy crap!!. *He shouted in a shocked tone*

Elen: What?. What's going on?. *He asked as he was totally dumb founded and lost by their sudden reaction*

Horus: Of course...we always need the owner's permission to enter Thalasia, but Elen and Yasu both entered Thalasia while Sha was unconscious.

Elen: Ohh...so what happens now?. *He asked, partially terrified but mostly confused*

Rocel: *He walks to the table with drinks and places them on the table* Don't worry it's Thalasia. Sha was still accept you guys with her heart even when unconscious...it is how it works, like how she was blocking her healing mana while unconscious.

Shiroi: *He narrowed his eyes staring at Rocel* You know a lot...huh?.

Rocel: *He looks at Shiroi with a smile before he walked back to the hut*