I am the one who holds the power.

It was such a silent walk from the woods to the forge where Talus lived and worked. Yasu, Sha and Yuki, three of them still followed Talus silently to his forge.

But Sha kept staring right up at the tall Talus as she slightly walked behind him from a side. Yasu saw the way she stared at Talus, as if she was telepathically dumping a thousand question on him at once. He felt so uncomfortable and awkward that he pretended he didn't see them at all.

Sha still kept staring at Talus hard that it irritated him enough for him to respond, without him even looking at her or bringing any change to his movement.

Talus: *He walked right towards his forge which was to the right of their path. He kept tapping the ground with the end of the Pollaxe before he took a step, with his free hand he scratched his nape, irritated by the stare he had been getting from Sha all the way from their walk* Fine...just ask. *He said with a poker face*

Sha: *She finally lets out a deep sigh as she walked up to him at a faster pace, trying to keep up with his pace* Okay good.. Thank you. Here I go... *She took a deep breathe*

Yasu: Oh dear....*He sighed as he knew what was to come at Talus, then he looked behind at Yuki who is a little behind him *

Sha: *She continued to walk beside the towering Talus* So earlier after you said you are Talus...you asked me when did my trident change color?. *She tilted her head, narrowing her eyes and frowning her eyebrows as she gazed at him from his side* How did you exactly know my trident wasn't originally red?.

It was indeed true, right after he threw the fact he is in fact Talus Agares at her face, right when she was out of words, he broke silence, asking about when her trident changed color. Which she answered " Right when I touched it for the first time" that's when Talus asked her to follow him. And then they have been following him ever since. But, it turned out to be a silent walk, only started tallking right when they reached Talus's forge.

Yasu: *He follows Sha and Talus as they arrive at the forge, walking into it with them. Amazed to see the inside of it, so well organized, the undone and already done weapons inside* Cool.... *He softly said to himself*

Yuki: *She stayed close to Yasu, as she wasn't so fond of the place so much but was a rather amazed as well*

Talus: *As they entered the forge, Talus walked forward as he lifted his hand equipped with the Pollaxe. His Pollaxe disappeared as he kept walking towards the table that seemed like the place where he used to use for examining weapons. As he walked towards it, he took off his cape and hanged it out on the wall and reached his hand towards Sha*

Sha: *She looked around gazing at all the weapons as Talus took off his cape and hanged it on the wall, reaching his hand towards her* Also why did you ask me where I got my trident from?. *She then notices Talus reaching his hand towards her, she looks at his hand and then looks at him confused* What?.

Talus: *He looks at her hands which are still holding the broken trident pieces* Hm?.

Sha: Ah right!. *She quickly gave the pieces to him*

Talus: *As Sha hands him the trident pieces, he places them on the wooden table and starts examining them* Hmmm....

Sha: Why did you stop attacking me as soon as you saw the trident?. *She asked as she turned around slowly looking at the weapons and the equipment* Nice place you got here by the way!. *She kept looking around, she tried to see if she could lay her eyes on the legendary sword 'Djöflar' but it wasn't anywhere to be found. Of course it won't be that easy to find something like that in a place like this...she thought to herself* Hm.