The love of a brother - activates true power

The whole area was in silence. The trident Sha threw at the darkbearer Bech, broken in half by his night and flung back at Sha in an instant. Leaving everyone in shock, so shocked that they couldn't even move or scream...just paralyzed by the scene.

The trident pierced through raw flesh as blood splattered everywhere. Everyone's widened and shocked eyes locked onto this very tragic scene that was right in front of them.

Sha: *Her eyes widened as she stepped back with a push, coughing out a bit of blood as she stared right before her. Her eyes widened as she trembled, unable to feel pain due to shock* Wh..w-why?. *She continued to tremble as she could barely say a full word, stuttering her words out as tears descended from her eyes. To see her only brother who she has been wanting to meet for so long...but when they finally they meet, they did nothing but fight and hurt each other....this very brother of her's is on his knees right in front of her with his face facing her directly* W-why?.

Andi: *He was on his knees facing his sister right in front of him, shielding her with his own body. The trident pierced through his back to the front, however just at the tip of the trident was Sha. It seems she was also impaled by her abdomen, but Andi stopped it from completely piercing through by holding it tightly. Bllood dripped from the very hole the trident pierced through on his body and his hand which held onto the tip of the trident. Blood spewed from his mouth as he coughed, choking for as tried to breathe for air, letting out a deep exhale as if it was going to be his last. Slowly he pulled back the tip of the trident out of Sha's abdomen as he let out a grunt filled with nothing but pain, shutting his eyes* Gh!!. *Then a slight soft smile appeared on his bloodied face as he let our heavy short breaths*

Darkbearer bech: *With the satisfying scene before him, seeing Andi using himself as a shield to protect his sister and getting stabbed instead of her. He couldn't hold his laughter in as he lets go off Aly, leading her to fall onto the ground and he started laughing like a maniac* AHAHAHAA...Ahahahaaa. You people never fail to amaze me!. Aha hahaha!.

Everyone else was devastated to the point they were stunned with their eyes watering up and staring at the brutal scene of siblings who just met after 6 longs years of being apart. Their hearts shattered as if the whole world just turned black, they were so shocked that no words came from their mouth, but their faces said everything.

Shiroi: N-no...this can't be happening. *he mumbled to himself with a shaken voice*

Aly: *As she fell to the ground, her broken bones gave her such a deep pain that she groaned gritting her teeth but she quickly tilted her head to see Sha and Andi, bursting into tears as if she was the one who just got stabbed with the trident* S-sha.... *She mumbled as she sobbed *

Sha: *Her whole body kept trembling as her eyes never changed its gaze. Continuously staring into her brothers eyes, her lips trembling along with her body, unable to bring her brain to cope with the situation. She could only ask one thing* Wh...why?!. *Tears kept falling from her cheeks from her shocked and devastation as if she didn't want to believe what was before her very eyes. *

Andi: *he tried to smile a little wider catching his breath but coughed out blood again* Ghhh... *he grunts in pain again as he held tight onto the trident that is still pierced his body. He tries to balance himself as he directly looks at Sha with a smile on his face* Hh...I told you- ghh!. Not to act...ghh r-reckless. *he spoke softly due to his struggle of breathing. Taking a deep breath as he opened his mouth looking at his sister with pride in his eyes* H...hh. In the end it turned out...I never stopped loving you...s-sis. *It was the last thing he could say before he fell forward with his forehead resting on Sha's left shoulder, slipping away before falling to the ground. He looked at Aly during descent mumbling a few words towards her before he completely falls...laying on the ground was a lifeless corpse*